Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
say something nice about someone.
i LOVE Maggot. Sin is an intelligent woman. MF is brilliant, but i hate him. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Duch is very bright. Smiley_emoticons_winkOP is witty as hell.

if i forgot to mention you, i apologize.

Fuck you all!

Borndragon ~ Duchess, quite literally!
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Dutch is a class act, no doubt.

Jackboots has been my pal for 6 years and her passion about missing children is heart-warming.

Liquid - even though he's thrown a few zingers my way - tells it like it is, just like I do, which I appreciate in a person.

MF just rocks, all the way around and he is a damn angel for creating this site for me to unleash on people.
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote: creating this site for me to unleash on people.

When you planning on starting that little venture?

Haven't seen shit from you, as of yet,

Borndragon ~ unless you call abusing your panel "unleashng"...hardcore!
Sinister Wrote:Dutch is a class act, no doubt.

Jackboots has been my pal for 6 years and her passion about missing children is heart-warming.

Liquid - even though he's thrown a few zingers my way - tells it like it is, just like I do, which I appreciate in a person.

MF just rocks, all the way around and he is a damn angel for creating this site for me to unleash on people.
i am so obsessed about that kid missing in Jax. now the local news has forgotten her. :Diablo:whenever i get online that's the first place i go. hey Sin, i thank you. 42

I got internets for a minute! My dad's house...

Honestly, I have nothing nice to say. I don't know you motley crew enought to care, so why doncha go fuck yourself???
Momster Wrote:I got internets for a minute! My dad's house...

Honestly, I have nothing nice to say. I don't know you motley crew enought to care, so why doncha go fuck yourself???
Nice way to piss on what could turn out to be an interesting discussion and not everyone going rabid on everyone else. Miserable fucking cunt. If MF didn't frown on this sort of thing, I'd delete your shitty, pointless post.

Seriously; God forbid there be anything pleasant in Mock. Loser. ::finger::
Sinister Wrote:
Momster Wrote:I got internets for a minute! My dad's house...

Nice way to piss on what could turn out to be an interesting discussion and not everyone going rabid on everyone else. Miserable fucking cunt. If MF didn't frown on this sort of thing, I'd delete your shitty, pointless post.

Seriously; God forbid there be anything pleasant in Mock. Loser. ::finger::

oooohhhh, poor me. Sinister doesn't like me not being mushy. ::aww::

Momster Wrote:oooohhhh, poor me. Sinister doesn't like me not being mushy. ::aww::
No, I just don't like you, period.
Don't like you either. I can't say I've ever liked a poser in my life though, so why start now?
i forgot to say Ant and LMPP are very bright women! highly intelligent. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Sinister Wrote:Dutch is a class act, no doubt.

Is that why you told Zenith the night you met that JB is a racist?
help find her.

[Image: t1home.haileigh2.courtesy.jpg]
DNA samples collected in Haleigh case
Relatives of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings have given DNA samples, and the mobile home where she lived is no longer off-limits as a crime scene, authorities in Florida said Friday. full story

What kind of sick fuck could even think of doing some sick shit like that?

They truly need to have a test at birth and if you're going to be capable of inflicting that sort of misery on fellow human beings, you're bumped in the head and tossed out with the rubbish.

This bitch staged her own child's abduction here recently, causing the first amber alert here, until they realized it was all just staged to win a perceived upcoming custody battle.

http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/story/707127.html

Borndragon ~ The worlds full of sick mother fuckers.
Hmmm. Those of you that I like already know it. I don't feel the need to say it here.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I like Ant's funny ramblings, OP bravery in the face of his own cowardice, Jackboots cute overbite , Sinister's hilarious attempts to be tough and Syberbitch's jelly belly.

Hell, I just love this site.
I like sin for her FU attitude.

JB is a cop I would have wanted on my side...and she has a good heart.

MF for doing a passable job running this forum and 24.

And Duchess just because I like reading her posts.

Fry Guy Wrote:Sinister's hilarious attempts to be tough
I've dropped men (actual men; not wanna be pansies like yourself) in seconds that are twice the size of you. None of them were probably as inane and stupid as you, but I've done it.
QueenBee Wrote:I like sin for her FU attitude.

JB is a cop I would have wanted on my side...and she has a good heart.

MF for doing a passable job running this forum and 24.

And Duchess just because I like reading her posts.

thankyou. i appreciate that. 42

QueenBee Wrote:I like sin for her FU attitude.
Oh, fuck you. 116::lmao::