Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
say something nice about someone.
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:I've dropped men (actual men; not wanna be pansies like yourself) in seconds that are twice the size of you. 

Good female genital hygiene could help you combat that problem, just sayin'.
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Fry Guy Wrote:I like Ant's funny ramblings, OP bravery in the face of his own cowardice, Jackboots cute overbite , Sinister's hilarious attempts to be tough and Syberbitch's jelly belly.

Hell, I just love this site.
i don't have an overbite. ::showass::

Sinister Wrote:
Fry Guy Wrote:Sinister's hilarious attempts to be tough
I've dropped men (actual men; not wanna be pansies like yourself) in seconds that are twice the size of you. None of them were probably as inane and stupid as you, but I've done it.
Sure Sinister. Very impressive. Bullshit but impressive none the less
Fry Guy Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
I've dropped men (actual men; not wanna be pansies like yourself) in seconds that are twice the size of you. None of them were probably as inane and stupid as you, but I've done it.
It was glaringly obvious that you would call bullshit on this. Since I can't prove that it is a fact, you can fuck off and die. Those who know me, know I don't lie and Idespise liars.

You musta had your worthless ass kicked by a girl 10 years younger than you are and it brought back bad and humiliating memories.
Sinister Wrote:
Fry Guy Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
It was glaringly obvious that you would call bullshit on this. Since I can't prove that it is a fact, you can fuck off and die. Those who know me, know I don't lie and Idespise liars.

You musta had your worthless ass kicked by a girl 10 years younger than you are and it brought back bad and humiliating memories.
Don't know where you made that leap of logic. I do suspect you are full of it and you are right I do call bullshit. Not that it bothers me what you do in you personal life. I can't say I care about it as much as you like telling me about it.
something nice about someone
I hear OBK gives great blowjobs.

He ain't on bended knee for nothing. :dude:
Fug duh kund