Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ARE YOU ORGANIZED?

Are you an organized individual?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I utilize the BAP and OBAP method of organizing my personal papers. That would be "big-ass pile" and "other big-ass pile."
Funny thing is, in professional life my job of dealing with doctors offices and other businesses and tight schedules, my time management has gotten extremely organized over the years. But my personal affairs? Yikes.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Hell yeah! Just the other day I wrote "coffee" on my hand so I wouldn't forget.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-22-2016, 02:21 PM)Donovan Wrote: I utilize the BAP and OBAP method of organizing my personal papers. That would be "big-ass pile" and "other big-ass pile."

I have the same thing going on except the one big-ass pile is my personal papers and the other bigger-ass pile is my business papers. I hate looking at them knowing that I have to eventually actually do something with them.
At work, yes. At home, a little, at least all my guns, ammo and accs are all in order and marked.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!

Are y'all super cool in a crisis situation?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-22-2016, 02:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Are you an organized individual?
Yes, very much so.
(01-22-2016, 03:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Yes, very much so.

Yes, I am the go to guy when its pressure time.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
< Organized and cool in a crisis....training
Organized? Yes. Cool in a crisis? Most of the time.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Yeah, I tend to be very collected when shtf. Again, lifelong experience takes a lot of the "what if" fears away.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

Well I was trying to think of a crisis situation that I was ever in and I can't think of any. There was that one time I got lost in nigger town trying to find the mall in Orlando, but I don't know if that qualifies as a crisis. I managed to stay cool and collected, however.

I like to think, however, that if I'm ever in a real crisis that I'd be able to keep my shit together and get myself and anyone close to me out of harm's way if at all possible.
I will be in Orlando wed this week and they just better give me a car with a GPS because all I know is North past Disney is where I'm going. I think.
(01-22-2016, 10:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: I will be in Orlando wed this week and they just better give me a car with a GPS because all I know is North past Disney is where I'm going. I think.

GPS Manny's Chop House if you want to eat a good steak dinner fairly inexpensive. You'll be happy, trust me.
Probably, I'm trying to talk my oldest daughter into coming with me. Is it outside of Orlando on the way to Haines city?
(01-22-2016, 10:31 PM)Maggot Wrote: Probably, I'm trying to talk my oldest daughter into coming with me. Is it outside of Orlando on the way to Haines city?

It's right in Haines city. They opened up other ones in Orlando and Lakeland, but this is the original one. Their steaks are really good along with the house salad and bread. It gets packed though and I'm not sure about the hours.

My son use to go to Haines city for bowling tournaments and that was our go to place to eat. Never been disappointed. You'll see all the cows free roaming on the farms and I'm pretty sure that's where they get there beef. It's not any factory farmed shit, the steaks are really good.
I looked up some of the reviews just for the hell of it and just in case you go there and have a bad meal I'm going to look like an asshole. But I've seriously never had a bad meal there and they always make my steak a perfectly med rear. Most of the bad reviews sounded ridiculous like this one. Why the fuck are you eating here once a month then you stupid bitch? All the bad reviews were weird and made absolutely no sense.

Kate S.
Orlando, FL

4 friends

105 reviews

Share review

Compliment

Send message

Follow Kate S.

3.0 star rating

8/31/2015

My husband and I eat here about once a month.
First of all, great prices!
What I didn't like was the hostess sat us at 9:30 (they close at 10:30) and said to the server "don't be mad it's only 2 people" in FRONT OF US. That didn't make me feel like I was going to get good service. Turned out, our server Nick was great. He forgot my side dish of mushrooms but he was more than attentive and friendly.

The steaks are HUGE! Ribeye and Porterhouse were extremely tender but lacked flavor. They don't use any seasoning when they cook it. Just a cooked steak. Period.

The restaurant itself was cheesy as far as the decor. Looked like an old Chevy's w/ all the fake reproduction gas signs and things like that. Lots of neon too.

Your only choice for the salad is their house garlic Ranch. I hate creamy dressings. Most house dressings are vinaigrettes. For garlic ranch it was tasteless as well. Almost like watered down. Lastly, I like regular butter w/ my bread, not cinammon butter. It reminded me of eating a churro before dinner. It was weird.

The restaurant itself should be much cleaner. When I used the restroom NEITHER soap dispenser worked. How does the staff wash their hands?
I got baps all over the place.

It worked better when my memory used to work better.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
Holy crap on a fuckstick, do you still use a flip phone?