Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ARE YOU ORGANIZED?

I know at least 3 people who prefer a flip phone and they are all men. I may have seen say Sally say she likes them too but simply because she doesn't give a fuck.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I will probably call my sister with my flip phone from Mannys chop house.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Yup, pretty organized. A little bit of a nut when it comes to that. I dont like clutter at all. That being said, I do need some cleaning help. Some of you may recall the ex wife and mu struggles when it came to annual spring garage douching.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(01-23-2016, 06:35 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I know at least 3 people who prefer a flip phone and they are all men. I may have seen say Sally say she likes them too but simply because she doesn't give a fuck.

I got into an argument with my husband yesterday because I didn't see an important email. If I would just get a normal fucking phone like the rest of the world it would alert me every time an email comes in.

I have one of those $20 Samsung phones from the Dollar store and the reason is because I answer all of our business calls on it. When you have a hundred customers calling you a day it's easier to answer that cheap little phone than an iPhone. I've used my husband's phone before and I have calls coming in every ten seconds and I'm accidentally hanging up on people while I'm swiping the stupid screen, sometimes it doesn't get good reception, the calls drop out... Goddamn just give me my 20 dollar phone back.

Plus I don't give a fuck either either. I don't want to be like the rest of the world and stare at my iPhone 24/7.
(01-23-2016, 11:57 AM)sally Wrote: If I would just get a normal fucking phone like the rest of the world it would alert me every time an email comes in.

This is both a blessing & a curse, more curse probably. There are those who simply can't function without their phone in their hand. I've seen people checking their phone while dining with a group, fork in one hand, phone in the other. It's crass and while I've never been in a position to do so, I'd call someone out if they did it at my table. Grrr.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I was stuck in traffic on the highway so I started to count how many people were looking at their phones. Every fucking body. Not one person went by that was not looking at their phone. People don't even need friends anymore, they have their phone to keep them company.
bah
(01-23-2016, 11:57 AM)sally Wrote:
(01-23-2016, 06:35 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I got into an argument with my husband yesterday because I didn't see an important email. If I would just get a normal fucking phone like the rest of the world it would alert me every time an email comes in.

I have one of those $20 Samsung phones from the Dollar store and the reason is because I answer all of our business calls on it. When you have a hundred customers calling you a day it's easier to answer that cheap little phone than an iPhone. I've used my husband's phone before and I have calls coming in every ten seconds and I'm accidentally hanging up on people while I'm swiping the stupid screen, sometimes it doesn't get good reception, the calls drop out... Goddamn just give me my 20 dollar phone back.

Plus I don't give a fuck either either. I don't want to be like the rest of the world and stare at my iPhone 24/7.

I have the old flip phone.....years back, my son purchased my first cell phone along with paying bill each month and this was the phone received. I don't want or need anything fancier......I must admit there have been times when I was a little embarrassed to pull out flip phone from my purse, but I am so over it.....People are too busy staring at my oxygen cannula....and not only that, my purse is a Coach purse.....and don't even think about badmouthing my purse, Duchess.....hah