Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Immigration insanity
Did I catch you at a bad time? Maybe it wouldn't be bad if they had something to do like maybe picking fruits and vegetables to earn their plane flight and benefits, room and board medical needs and stuff. Build a nice housing area next to the fields in a nice sunny area near the ocean.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-14-2016, 01:41 PM)Maggot Wrote: Did I catch you at a bad time? Maybe it wouldn't be bad if they had something to do like maybe picking fruits and vegetables to earn their plane flight and benefits, room and board medical needs and stuff. Build a nice housing area next to the fields in a nice sunny area near the ocean.

It's a good time, Maggot.

I don't have any fruits and vegetables to pick (except prickly pears). I did just pull some weeds and cut some flowers in the backyard though. Maybe I'll weave them into organic headbands lined with rose pedals for the Muslim refugees.

Seriously, are you really upset about fully screened refugees being flown from Turkey or Jordan to the U.S. and paying back their airfare after they get settled in? You wanna put them on a ship, which I'd guess would be much more expensive unless you think we can lower the number of incoming by letting them starve to death on the long journey.

I think the refugees should continue to be rigorously screened. I agree with the U.S. policy requiring them to pay back their travel and relocation costs. I support our policy of assimilation and our national security surveillance protocols. I wouldn't support just opening the doors and letting anybody into the country, for free, to establish Muslim states or anything.

Aside from reiterating your hate of Muslims, what's YOUR point? Do you feel the same towards Christian refugees coming from the same Middle Eastern countries? What is it that you want to see done differently?
I would feel the same towards Christians, Jews, even Buddhists priests if their religious counterparts were treating woman and children as if they were inanimate objects. But I don't see those religions doing what Islam is doing either. How about Mexico taking them for a bit.
Sounds like you're saying Muslim women and children who are being killed, tortured and raped by Islamic terrorists should be viewed as inanimate objects undeserving of assistance because their religion isn't progressive enough for you.
(04-14-2016, 02:29 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Sounds like you're saying Muslim women and children who are being killed, tortured and raped by Islamic terrorists should be viewed as inanimate objects undeserving of assistance because their religion isn't progressive enough for you.

Sounds like you are picking apart my statements and readjusting them to fit your argument. I don't like that women and children are starving in Africa either so why not stick them on a boat and bring them here? Why not go around and pick up all the street people and give them jobs and houses? Why not do a bunch of stuff why do this? Because the media spotlight is on it. That's why.
Now you went and did it, I'm going over to the golf coarse and have a drink..............hold that thought. Blowing-kisses