Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Old news, but defo Assholes
May be a hard one to watch for some, but someone finally leaked the full Columbine video. Spoiler-it has a happy ending.

Columbine Full Video
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

I'm not nearly as smart as I think I am. I knew it was going to be bad, very bad and I watched anyway. I thought that given everything I've seen online that I could handle it and now that horror is in my head forever. It was worse than I had even imagined.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
There was no remorse at all, no empathy.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Ya just have to wonder what drives kids to this. It really wasn't quite what I expected. The two were so calm, other than a brief shouting outburst when he was yelling at the girl. I expected more of a frenzied type thing I suppose.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

Man. Oh man. He tells Greg he is going to live today. "You're going to live today, man." BangBangBangBang. Jesus. Same thing with the screaming girl only he tells her repeatedly to shut up and when she doesn't, BangBangBangBang. Gives me goosebumps.
At least they didn't get the kid that told them fuck you.

I imagine they had to psyche themselves up for a long time to carry that out so calmly as if they were actors in a movie.

They exhibited waaaay more hesitation when it came to killing themselves.
Their personalities changed and they sounded like a couple of innocent kids when they were discussing how to shoot themselves on 12 or 123.
(01-31-2016, 01:00 PM)sally Wrote: At least they didn't get the kid that told them fuck you.

I imagine they had to psyche themselves up for a long time to carry that out so calmly as if they were actors in a movie.

Yeah, they planned it for a long time, mapped out the school, built pipe bombs...

The mother of one of their teen associates tipped off police that her son had been given access to a private website where the killers outlined an attack; the mother asked police to investigate several times. A police officer viewed the website and filled out an affidavit for a warrant to search the killers' homes (where they would have found all kinds of evidence and weapons), but never filed it. That was covered up for years.

Anyway, they were inspired by the Oklahoma City bombing and now the Columbine killers have inspired several mass murderers themselves. Sick people.

It's difficult to imagine seeing 20 elementary school kids and their teachers gunned down like that by this Columbine groupie.
[Image: adam_lanza_newtown.jpg]

I'm not sure I could watch that video, if it existed.
Wow. I'm sorry I watched that. I'm not sorry they killed themselves.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-31-2016, 02:07 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Wow. I'm sorry I watched that. I'm not sorry they killed themselves.

I'm sure we all knew we would regret watching it. Morbid curiosity is hard to understand.

Years ago LC talked me out of watching Nick Berg's beheading. The video had been out for quite awhile at that point and she had seen it. She wouldn't elaborate on what she saw but she was determined that I not watch it and surprisingly, I respected her wishes. I don't know where this perverse desire to see this shit comes from because violent death is absolutely not my cup of tea.
(01-31-2016, 01:39 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's difficult to imagine seeing 20 elementary school kids and their teachers gunned down like that by this Columbine groupie.
[Image: adam_lanza_newtown.jpg]

I'm not sure I could watch that video, if it existed.

I thought about that. I think I'd have to skip on watching that one if it existed. Jesus Christ, it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.
Pretty fucked up. These days I bet that cop would file that report immediately. Its just too bad that they didn't consider these little assholes to be a threat then.
Whatever happened with the parents?
I watched the video and something didn't match up or look right.

I lived in Littleton, CO at time of the shootings and everyday for months, was exposed to pictures of these two killers on front page of the Denver Post..and the guys in the video just didn't look like the actual killers.

I went on to read the comments and it turns out that this was a movie based on actual shootings. "Zero Day" is name of movie and it was released in 2003...according to info on internet. Hard to watch never the less....I think cameras were destroyed (if I recall correctly) so there wasn't any video of actual shootings in progress.....or maybe library didn't have cameras, just not sure of this....

When the news media arrived at scene, documentation started, students running, SWAT team outside of school trying to decide what to do, an injured student hanging out of a window, students walking out with their hands up and you could see the deceased students who were shot outside of the building....Because it was a crime scene, their bodies had to remain there for so many hours.....into the night.....it was brutal for the families....When authorities decided to enter building, the two shooters were already dead.....

I wondered why I couldn't find Greg on the dead or injured list.
Ahahaha...ok, I got took! Well done though. I too was wondering, but I couldnt remember for sure, wasnt this the killing where one of the kids supposedly wore a trench coat? I didnt see a trench coat.

thekid65 feels like an idiot now...lol.

(02-01-2016, 12:17 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Whatever happened with the parents?

I haven't seen anything from Eric Harris' parents, Six.

But, Dylan Klebold's parents have done a couple of interviews over the years.

They are, by all accounts, a stable couple who raised their son in a normal family environment and were clueless about their son's mindset and plans.

Although they were blamed for their son's actions by 85% of the public (according to surveys), they said they won't ask for forgiveness because Dylan didn't do what he did because of how he was raised, but rather despite how he was raised. They still live in the same house and kept their jobs -- they did not want to go into hiding.

Mrs. Klebold has a book coming out later this month and will be interviewed by Dianne Sawyer. She also works with organizations dedicated to spotting and treating mental illness in teens.

One thing I've always disagreed with her about is her characterization of Columbine as a suicide. To me, that's minimizing her son's actions and the impacts to the families of the teens her son and his friend murdered; it was a murder / suicide. Maybe that view has changed or will be explained.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2303218
(02-01-2016, 12:56 AM)blueberryhill Wrote: I went on to read the comments and it turns out that this was a movie based on actual shootings. "Zero Day" is name of movie and it was released in 2003...according to info on internet.

Well that explains why I thought their performance was quite good like something you'd see in a movie.
Sonovabigitch!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.