Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Some fools think . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . they know how to drive fast! hah

Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

That's why I like the 14 mile.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
See that happen All the time down here, especially this time of year. Had some fool assault my trailer hitch a couple weeks ago, big gash all down the side of his little jap hot rod. This is on the back of a Ram3500 Dually now, not exactly a small hard to see vehicle
that had to have been funny as hell, millennial?

Now I'm thinking about Sam Elliot. Hubba Hubba.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-08-2016, 10:41 PM)BigMark Wrote: that had to have been funny as hell, millennial?

Some rican guy, yapping on the phone and all pissed off, said something about my truck being too big.
(02-09-2016, 10:18 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Some rican guy, yapping on the phone and all pissed off, said something about my truck being too big.

Ain't that the nerve!

A few years ago I used to drive a Navigator, an old, beatup hand me down that I loved, it would go anywhere. I pulled up to the pumps one day and this freakin' tool was shouting that I supported terrorism. I'm shy irl, I hated that everyone around was looking. I couldn't get away from there fast enough.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
My husband has a F-350 Dually and I was turning into the Best Buy parking lot as another guy in a smaller truck was coming out one day. I should have stopped and let him go even though I had the right away, but I turned in instead and couldn't make it around him without driving up over the curb so the guy says to me "easy there, tiger". Freaking embarrassing. That's why I avoid driving my husband's truck whenever possible, damn thing is a pain in the ass.