Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Todays instructional video
Those darn kids! hah

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

hah It looks like quite a few of those kids are offended by that dog. Hahaha! I've known of that dog for years so I know what to expect from him. When did young people become so uptight?

I'll give those kids a trigger warning. I'll tell them exactly where the bear shits in the woods. Trigger warnings. Jesus Christ.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's amazing how guarded they are on their thoughts. Afraid to express themselves for fear of pear pressure and others alienating them. They are fragile and the world will eat them up, spit them out like a wad of used bubblegum in the future.
(02-11-2016, 08:49 AM)Maggot Wrote: They are fragile and the world will eat them up, spit them out like a wad of used bubblegum in the future.

Can you give some insight into why parents wouldn't want their kids exposed to how the real world works? It's my feeling if people over protect their children they will have no room to grow or to learn how to deal with the obstacles that exist in real life. I just feel that parents aren't doing their kids any favor when they shelter them. We just saw young people afraid to express themselves. That's not a good thing.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think that some parents will use a device or game box with their kids when they get around 6 or 7 yrs old. The kids escape into fantasy as the parents return to their lives before children, playing catch up with the world themselves. The kids grow up without the instructions they need in the future. Between 6-11 yrs old kids learn what they will become as adults.
Anything my kids want they have to work for, chores, homework all that crap is done. A childs parents cannot be their friends no matter how adults think they can be. I rule with an iron fist and it works because they get rewarded after, not before they do what they have to do.
Hopefully it prepares them for the future as I've always said that I don't want to spoil my kids with an easy life.
One is 10 and the other is 13 and they just got I-pads and Nintendo devices that they can be on for an hour or so a day after homework is done. I don't have to force them to get outside and ride their bikes on nice days, they just do it. Electronics are the bane of society, good for things but not an end all.
I love Triumph. I'm stealing this Maggs
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm catching a rhythm with this dog. Triumph/Trump for prez! hah
(02-11-2016, 08:17 AM)Duchess Wrote:

hah It looks like quite a few of those kids are offended by that dog. Hahaha! I've known of that dog for years so I know what to expect from him. When did young people become so uptight?

I'll give those kids a trigger warning. I'll tell them exactly where the bear shits in the woods. Trigger warnings. Jesus Christ.

This is what I have been witnessing lately.
by the way,
that video was awesome
Yeah yeah yeah, show how the NE kids are uptight and overly socially repressed by political correctness. Everyone says they should be more open.

Meanwhile, I say a guy has a rat faced wife, and I'M the bad guy. Just can't win.