Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
Is that a fair representation? I know he is a Trump appointed nomination for the Supreme Court and that makes him persona non-grata. But looking at it dispassionately. The hearing was a "little" more chaotic than previous hearings and there were protests and interruptions and carrying on and to the point his young children were sent out. He was probably on his way out and feeling a little frazzled and confused by the spectacle put on by the Democrats and Liberal protesters and making his way out to see his children.

Suddenly some dude he doesn't know is thrusting his hand out and saying something to him. He doesn't know who he is and what he wants but he is on his way out to see his children and he suspects the guy is making some play at him in line with the various performance of the hearing.

However, if anyone was to wish to confuse a VERY understandable confusion and wish to withdraw from the grueling spectacle without further hold ups then it would be easy to do this. Replace a confused and disagreeable face with a sneer, withdrawing from the court as ignoring people who foisted themselves on him and not comprehending or understanding something thrown at him left field as ignoring a poor Father because he is mean.

I just don't think it is an honest way to look at him.

If you think he is pro-guns, anti-abortion and/or a Constitutional purist, you'd probably be right. I think there is plenty a person could reasonably be unhappy with him about But this? I honestly do not believe he did a damn thing wrong.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by Fry Guy - 09-05-2018, 07:56 AM