Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
(09-06-2018, 12:15 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: "Bring it".  Smiley_emoticons_smile

The Dems sure are putting up a fight, not only in terms of trying to get Kavanaugh to give direct answers on key issues, but also in regards to the unusual 'committee confidential' process used in this case.

There have been some very interesting exchanges during this hearing; wish I could listen to the rest of it.

It's been incredible to listen to.

It's about time Democrats have put up a fight. Seriously. They need to make noise to drown out trump's lies and other bullshit, drown out the lying liars who lie for him on a daily basis, be loud and proud. Were you aware that when Democrats had judges up for confirmation they were turning over 99%, 100%, etc. of the nominee's records and yet republicans don't even want to turn over a minute percentage? How is that fair? I'm not asking for anything more than fairness. That's it. And it's too much to ask of the republican party. Such bullshit and plays a big role in why I hold that party in low regard. I don't respect them, not even a little bit. I don't see any of them putting their country before party.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by Duchess - 09-06-2018, 12:31 PM