Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
(09-07-2018, 04:23 AM)Fry Guy Wrote: But his worst fault is that he is a manspreader...am i right?

Whilst you are right about these shortcomings. I would have thought his identity politicking would have you salivating. He comes from the very Progressive slime pit from which terms like Mansplaining, Manspreading, Manslamming, Broppriations and Manteruptions come from.

Somewhat surprising you arent a fan. Then again he IS a male and so has that whole Patriarchy thing going against him right?

You obviously spend a lot of time in slime pits FryGuy. I don't and thus wasn't familiar with any of the idiotic terms you referenced above before you started tossing them out in nearly every post.

'Mansplain' is just a funny term that I learned about from the Oxford dictionary. http://mockforums.net/thread-11385.html?...ht=word+up   I've used the term in relation to two people since.  

First while fucking around with Donovan, who is too confident to spaz out or become obsessed over something like that at Mock.  Then, with you, because some of your posts actually fit the definition of mansplaining like a glove.  

Anyway, alleged mansplaining isn't exactly a capital crime, but one would sure think it was, based on how you've let it consume you.  Dragging your chip around to nearly every discussion and insisting that I must have a bias against all men (lest I would never have characterized some of YOUR posts as 'mansplaining') is some boring defensive bullshit. I'm just gonna skip around it from here on out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by HairOfTheDog - 09-07-2018, 11:48 AM