Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
(09-17-2018, 06:28 PM)Maggot Wrote: Can she write a prescription? Her story will fall apart as this evolves. She cannot remember anything but may write a book about it.  hah   Democrat hieroglyphics with juice it seems. I'm tellin ya it's a delay tactic. They may even come out with another story as they become more desperate. Poor Kavenaugh this is happening because they hate Trump. Oh well it should be expected.

Dr. Ford.  hah

You still haven't said why you blame Democrats for Dr. Ford coming forward and I don't get why you say she can't remember anything but may write a book. Where are you getting this information from? I'd like to read it too.

We have at least two Dr.'s in Mock. They worked hard and earned their titles, they deserve that recognition. Why would you think that's a joke?

There will be no hearing on Monday. His nomination will be pulled or he'll use the lame excuse he doesn't want to put his family through that. When his balls are to the wall, he'll fold. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by Duchess - 09-18-2018, 05:07 AM