Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
(09-18-2018, 12:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 11:07 AM)Maggot Wrote: Ford did not come forward Feinstien pulled her out of her ass as a last minute smear. why when Kavenaughs detractors had the info wait until after the hearings to bring it out can only be called a last minute grasp at destroying the nomination. Lets see what the hearing produces.

That's not how it went down, not at all.

Kavenaugh isn't worthy of a lifetime position, certainly not when it entails making decisions regarding women, he doesn't respect women, many men don't. Take yourself for example, you have no respect for Dr. Ford, you think her title is a joke, you think her claims are a joke and you think the women involved with helping her are a joke. A bit stunning given you have daughters and wives. Women deserve to be heard. There's already one sexual harasser sitting on the court, fuck all if we need another one. I believe Dr. Ford and I hope Kavenaugh pays a price for his lies. This isn't going away.

Respect is earned and a Doctors credentials are really nothing if she cannot write a prescription. I see how Sarah Sanders is treated by the left yet a loony that cannot remember anything from the past yet comes out and attacks one of Trumps appointees because she hates everything Trump does and has no dog in the fight does not deserve respect. Man or woman it is earned. This woman has no class and is just a tool in the Democrates tool bag.

How could you possibly believe her, oh yeah because you hate Trump. I never said she shouldn't be heard I said she should be heard right away. She won't though because it's a delay tactic.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by Maggot - 09-18-2018, 01:55 PM