Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
I checked out the link Maggot.

I don't see how those year book pages, even if authentic, contradict Ford's claim or somehow make her "Dr. Feelgood".

We already know that the private male high school Kavanaugh attended and the private female high school Ford attended were filled with privileged kids who partied, often together.

And, nothing in those yearbook pages paints Ford (then Blasey) as anything other than one of the student body.

Plus, there are no quotes or disparaging captions from or about her in the pages, just an innocent enough picture of her in costume at a Halloween party.

It appears to me like those pages corroborate the environment Ford described.

But, if she testifies, she may well be asked whether she too was drunk at the party in question and about her activities in high school. I'd expect that to be the case with or without the yearbook, of which there are still plenty of copies available, just like with materials referencing the other named parties which have been removed from the internet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by HairOfTheDog - 09-20-2018, 01:18 PM