Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
(09-20-2018, 01:52 PM)Maggot Wrote: As I've said before, this information was known before and only when it looked like he would be confirmed did it come out. The facts that Ford brought out are mired in inconsistencies and conjecture. A delay tactic by the Dems who are using her as a tool in their "guilty until proven innocent" bizarro lawbook. 

Oh well she has until Friday to get her information together (she should after all these years) and get ready to answer the questions and give her side of the accusations on Monday.

"guilty until proven innocent" that's your stance, do you not see that? You think she's guilty of something, I don't know what but you do. You've even gone so far as to name call her.

Why should she have to come before that group of old men before an investigation has been done? She deserves due process and you would think a judge, of all people, would want that too. Personally, I hope she does, I want the whole world to witness that shit show and it's the last thing Republicans on the hill want.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by Duchess - 09-20-2018, 02:49 PM