Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
I don't care whether Democrat leaders are responsible for getting the allegations aired.

As a U.S. citizen and a woman, I'm interested in full vetting of Brett Kavanaugh before he gets appointed to the Supreme Court for life. I think every U.S. citizen should be, regardless of political affiliation.

What we already know:

-Kavanaugh spends beyond his means.
-Kavanaugh bragged about drinking excessively as a teen - does he still do it? I'd like to know because heavy drinking impairs judgment.
-Kavanaugh either lied under oath or he was woefully naive and uninformed about what was going on right under his nose when he answered questions about his professional experience in the nomination hearings.
-Kavanaugh lied, at least once, during Monday's FOX interview. He acknowledged that there was beer at parties he attended as a teen because, he said, seniors could legally drink -- but the legal age had been raised from 18 to 21 before then, so that's false.
-Kavanaugh is alleged to have been sexually inappropriate with two women; acts which aren't/weren't 'boys just being boys' by any rational standard back then or now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by HairOfTheDog - 09-26-2018, 09:26 AM