Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES

As an observation, it seems that the “Me-Too” movement may have moved to cause undue injustice to some men.

As it has caused a culture now where all it takes is a woman possibly with an axe to grind against a man they dislike for what ever reason, (Society can’t know if she does have a dislike with him, of course not sexual assault) but has the power to make an accusation of sexual assault, or sexual misconduct against that man. At that point, it’s a She said, He said situation.
However, it seems in today’s disparaging culture, the man is now presumed guilty, until proven innocent.

And then that man is now fighting for his good name, his job, his self respect, holding his family together, and trying to keep his friends still his friends. And if he's innocent, and after he's proven innocent, his life is still ruined and tainted forever.

Yes in some cases the accusations may be valid, and if the man is found guilty, in that case the man should definitely be held accountable. But he must be found guilty first!

But in the court of today’s public opinion, society seems quick to presume the man is guilty, before the man is actually proven guilty, and if he’s not guilty, thus harming (ruining) an innocent man‘s entire life forever.
The stigma of that evil accusation will last the man’s lifetime. And a lifetime, can sometimes be a long time.

It’s a sad situation our society faces, where an innocent man can have his entire life ruined forever, by untrue "accusations", and a guilty man will only get his just reward!

At this point in time, I don't really know (None of us really do) if Kavanaugh is "in fact" guilty or not. If you have an open mind, both sides were compelling. The fact that he was so emotional, didn't help his situation, but his life is in shambles! So. . .

But even though I'm not a fan of his, I'm willing (as should we all) to give him the benefit of the doubt "until he's proven guilty" before actually convicting him!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by Carsman - 09-29-2018, 07:04 AM