Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
Based on what I witnessed first-hand Thursday in his job interview, however, I am certain that Judge Kavanaugh is guilty of  poor judgment, unprofessionalism, an overreaching sense of entitlement, partisan bias, extreme evasiveness/deflection, and immaturity.  

To me, Kavanaugh is thus wholly unqualified to hold an extremely high-pressure and high-profile position which requires Constitutionally-mandated 'good behavior', along with a level head, an ability to address all sides fairly and respectfully, and a responsibility to be independent-minded and politically neutral when rendering decisions.  

I won't be surprised if some of the Republican senators who will make the hiring decision feel the same way, more so as the adrenaline from Thursday's testimony wanes and they review and reflect upon Kavanaugh's words and actions in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. If so, I hope they vote their consciences for the good of the country rather than purely on party lines if Kavanaugh makes it to a final confirmation hearing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by HairOfTheDog - 09-29-2018, 12:17 PM