Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
(09-29-2018, 04:46 AM)Duchess Wrote: Had a woman been in his position and sat there and cried & shouted angrily there are a few of you who would have adamantly proclaimed she was too emotional for the job.

No doubt about it.

How many times have we seen this meme disparagingly posted by men over the years?  Some of those male posters being the same ones who are now so thoroughly sensitive and offended that Kavanaugh's full-on rant is being criticized and mocked?   hah

[Image: hillary-clinton-what-difference-does-it-make.jpg]

^ She didn't meltdown.  Didn't refuse to answer questions.  No tears.  Just frustration at answering the same question for the millionth time. And, she was accused of being an incompetent liar and in some cases a murderer. 

On a positive note, I've read and heard a lot of comments by men who were far too secure and intelligent to presume that Christine Ford was a bimbo, or to demean her professional credentials, or to insist that she must be a whack job or a liar.  

I think Dr. Ford demonstrated on Thursday that the insecure men who did make such ignorant presumptions were wrong (though I doubt they'd admit it).

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by HairOfTheDog - 09-29-2018, 01:58 PM