Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
(09-30-2018, 12:21 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't know why you attempt to change what I posted when my points/posts are perfectly clear FryGuy.

Your repeated defense/embrace of Roy Moore is telling and odd. Then again, so is your habit of insisting you've got the real 411 when you clearly have no grasp of even the basic readily-accessible facts.

Like these (paraphrased) gems from your bag of bullshit, for example: "Michael Flynn was National Security Adviser when he secretly talked to Russians about ignoring sanctions." "Background investigations for federally-nominated candidates isn't even under FBI jurisidiction." "Three million votes is about the same as 3 votes." "Baker is testifying against Comey".

There are plenty more, those are just off the top of my head. Point being: I don't take seriously political opinions presented as fact, especially when they're based on ignorance and conspiracy theory.

And I don't know why you try so very desperately to rewrite what I have said. Roy Moore is probably as crazy as a loon and could have been a terrible Senator. I have never once "embraced him and so you are dishonest from the get go. Having said that the accused who came out and in the same style as this fiasco, had "evidence" that under scrutiny fell apart/had holes you could walk through. Hell the signature was fraudulent and proven that it was copied from court records and yet the Left then said "but the body of it is genuine". Then there was the lady they interviewed who used to work there who clearly stated that because of the rosters/opening hours and general set up that the assault could not have happened.

What happened after convincing just enough people he was guilty? Well he lost the vote (which is what they wanted all along). Then the girl and the allegations were forgotten and every went happily into the sunset.
Roy Moore could be the biggest dickhead God ever breathed life into and yet still this was a travesty. Now there are some who say "Ends justify the means". Whilst I am not of the same mind and do not think those that get to choose either the ends or the means are the ones that should be making such decisions, at least they are honest in saying so.
People like you, Snowflake are ideologues who will not even be that honest. You dishonestly rewrite my critique of ideologues like you and your collectivist friends as me having any particular leanings towards, support or intimacy with Roy Moore. It is dishonest and always was but keep doing it by all means.

Paraphrased is right of course, There in lies the rub. I did not say anything of the sort, bar the last statement which is true. But I will hold you to that when Comey if it comes to light that James Baker testified against him. Test my memory when it happens.

So why is it do you lie and lie so easily, Snowflake? Is it like a Tourette thing. You have a neurological twitch, type lies and hit send?

(09-30-2018, 12:23 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Regarding the hypocrisy and double standard I highlighted using the Clinton meme, it wasn't a false equivalency when I posted it yesterday and it's not now simply because you insist that it is FryGuy.

For years, some male posters have posted that meme to depict her as shrill, over-emotional, angry, and self-centered when she was testifying under oath.

Now, when your man is being criticized for testimony which truly epitomizes loud, over-emotional, self-centered, and angry......some of you have pulled a full  Kavanaugh -- indignantly demanding apologies to your man and his family and attempting to chastise other posters for criticizing his performance.  21

"For years, some male posters have posted that meme to depict her as shrill, over-emotional, angry, and self-centered when she was testifying under oath." Indeed but have some women posted her as shrill, over-emotional, angry, and self-centered when she was testifying under oath? They have. So ....some people. So that is what you meant isn't it Snowflake? Some people have represented Hillary that way. And?

Oh sorry I was not playing along. Your first step in setting up the strawman was me agreeing that it was only some men because this is apparently a gendered thing and as a fellow woman and sharing all the same body parts as Hillary Rotten Clinton, you are equally as oppressed by any words men say to her as a fellow woman. Attacking her was a gendered attack because she was a woman and only men attacked her because they represented all men and their attacks were therefore without merit because they were all sexist, misogynist and Hell likely transphobic as well....the Nazis. That is kind of how it goes right? But wait there is more in the dishonest representations ...let's read on.

"Now when your man"

That did not take long. "My man". Is he someone I elected? Is he someone that works for me? Someone that I have some financial arrangement with? Someone I have met? Someone I have ANY connection with?

Problem with Strawman arguments isn't it Snowflake? Soon as you need to explain them, they start looking a little ridiculous and dishonest, but then, that is you all over isn't it, Snowflake?

"being criticized for testimony which truly epitomizes loud, over-emotional, self-centered, and angry......some of you have pulled a full  Kavanaugh -- indignantly demanding apologies to your man and his family and attempting to chastise other posters for criticizing his performance.  21"

Why yes Snowflake. But then what has this got to do with Hillary? Well not a lot really but that is because your strawman did not cross the finish line under examination because you are intellectually dishonest and a hare-brained ideologue BUT I will do my best to connect your dots in your trainwreck of a narrative. (Paraphrased...see I can do it too)

"Well Hillary Clinton got people criticising her for hours and hours about why she let people die in Benghazi and not send support as requested, and what difference does it make? She is a woman and then some meany men called her bad names online. And you are a man and online and have said mean things about her, you may have even said the same things about her as they said. Irrespective, she was only attacked by men, and the basis for her being attacked, is because she is a woman. Kavenaugh is a man and because you are a man, he is your man and you show solidarity to him because he is a man and therefore he is your man in the same way all men favour all men over all women. Kavenaugh is being accused by a lady that has no evidence of what she accuses Kavenaugh of. Because of the effect this has had on his family and himself he has been emotional. Ha ha. See, see! He is a man and he was emotional and because I am a woman it is my turn to be shitty towards him as every man was towards poor Hillary.
You do not think that is fair and condemned me because now YOU are emotional and crying like your man Kavenaugh. Ha ha, See, See.
Men can't take it when their lives are destroyed and other men who only favour those destroyed men are only doing so because they are sharing the same body parts. Go Woman power! You men are all part of the Patriarchy.
Pussy Hats for all!!!! (But not you men)"

At least I think that was the gist.

PS this is a little something for your ridiculous own gender preference assumptions

https://www.apa.org/monitor/dec04/women.aspx

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by Fry Guy - 09-30-2018, 09:55 PM