Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
(10-01-2018, 11:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 11:37 AM)Maggot Wrote: Kavenaugh is not just fighting the Feinstien smear campaign against a Trump appointee with democrat drones and carnival barkers for the Supreme court nomination he is fighting for his name and today I believe his name is more important than the nomination. Because the media and the talking heads love to hype anything that comes under their nose. The headlines are blasted with opinion pieces that really mean nothing. Hopefully the FBI with all their partisan thugs can get things squared away for once. All of the testimony was bereft of factual evidence and I believe that is why Feinstien waited to toss it in as a hail Mary. She new it was all non factual information and who knows Ford was probably raped during one of her drunken episodes she had quite a few of them, but I do not think it was Kasaniugh.  

You didn't listen to the testimony? If you had you would have heard Dr. Ford & Senator Feinstein address their conversation in regards to Dr. Ford asking Feinstein to respect her privacy.

I worry about you. I say that sincerely.

Did an "unnamed source" corroborate that conversation?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by Maggot - 10-01-2018, 11:54 AM