Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
This is what happens when a team puts out a witness that has no credibility. It is looking more like a political hit job which most people can see. With the FBI hopefully corroborating this information I wonder what the new type of mud slinging Feinstien has concocted. When looking back a few weeks before all this Kavenough was fine, after all this mud flapping he may well be vindicated but the damage may be done. As I look at a good man and a few witnesses being used I wonder how the American people will look at the Democratic party and think "What if it was me" 

Imagine going for a government office and heaven forbid someone overdosed in the same class and after everyone in the class was questioned it came up 30 years later and the headlines screamed " Maggot questioned during drug overdose investigation" went streaming across the internet and front pages. It's amazing that it has come to this and I truly hope America can see the hypocrisy that is what the Democratic party has become. They are so stumbling on top of each other to see it I have to laugh. 
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by Maggot - 10-02-2018, 08:11 PM