Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
I don't get the sense that Dr. Ford and Debbie Ramirez are political operatives or stooges.   None of the background on them points in that direction.  

But, if they are, there will likely be evidence of it and it will be a huge black mark on the Dems.

In any case, it rings very hollow to me when people assume and insist that this is obviously just a Democrat hit job, especially when the people making that claim have been propagating smears on Democrats for years on end.  

"Barry (Obama) is illegitimate and probably a Kenyan Muslim plant!", "Hillary Clinton is a killer and she's gonna end up behind bars when Trey Gowdy gets done with her!", "Lock Her Up!",  "Eric Holder is a criminal!", "John Podesta is pedophile", "Bill Clinton is a rapist"...and on and on and on.  

I haven't seen the staunch Kavanaugh and Trump sympathizers/supporters who regularly malign Democratic leaders expressing regret or remorse for propagating such smears.

Anyway, politics have been cut-throat for as long as I can remember.  Over the last couple of years though, it seems to have gotten exceedingly more vicious and divisive by intent, from the very top levels of government to the general public.  I hope that trend changes and the country finds its way back towards the center at some point (soon) like it has in the past.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by HairOfTheDog - 10-02-2018, 09:01 PM