Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
(10-06-2018, 10:46 AM)Duchess Wrote: Weird that lying & being disingenuous during a job interview doesn't bother some of you.

Short term, really great for Democrats. I do feel so sorry for those who will be affected by this confirmation in regards to gay rights, women's rights, things like that. It's pretty awful that as a country we will be taking a step backwards.

He did not lie.

(10-06-2018, 04:12 PM)Duchess Wrote: He's confirmed. I have no faith that he will be fair to all those who come before him & I worry that others will lose rights :(

You had no reason to fear that before. Sure he is a Constitutionalist as Gorsuch is and as Scalia was, BUT it would have simply meant that things that were not in the Constitution he would either not make decisions on and/or would send it to the States to sort out their own individual legislation.

However, with the attacks against him and his family, I am NOW thinking any Liberal agenda is in trouble and that is all due to the very people in the Media, Democratic Party and the Liberals online and offline that directed so much hate and smear at him. All of those people will reap the whirlwind of their own abhorrent actions and have only themselves to blame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by Fry Guy - 10-06-2018, 04:48 PM