Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
(10-07-2018, 05:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-06-2018, 11:28 PM)Fry Guy Wrote: No she is very sick.

She is not. Jesus. Where do you guys get this shit.

Wikipedia. Not the bastion of truth I agree but normally I put a bit of store in it.

"Health
In 1999, Ginsburg was diagnosed with colon cancer; she underwent surgery that was followed by chemotherapy and radiation therapy. During the process, she did not miss a day on the bench.[106] Ginsburg was physically weakened by the cancer treatment, and she began working with a personal trainer. Since 1999, Bryant Johnson, a former Army reservist attached to the Special Forces, has trained Ginsburg twice weekly in the justices-only gym at the Supreme Court.[107][108] In spite of her small stature, Ginsburg saw her physical fitness improve since her first bout with cancer; she was able to complete 20 full push-ups in a session before her 80th birthday.[107][109]

On February 5, 2009, she again underwent surgery, this time for pancreatic cancer.[110][111] Ginsburg had a tumor that was discovered at an early stage.[110] She was released from a New York City hospital on February 13 and returned to the bench when the Supreme Court went back into session on February 23, 2009.[112][113][114] On September 24, 2009, Ginsburg was hospitalized in Washington DC for lightheadedness following an outpatient treatment for iron deficiency and was released the following day.[115]

On November 26, 2014, she had a stent placed in her right coronary artery after experiencing discomfort while exercising in the Supreme Court gym with her personal trainer.[116][117]"

Now tell me has she had Colon Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, and a stent in her heart?

Yes or no?

Is it shit or not shit?

Yes or no?

If it is true and if it is not shit then we can ask a further couple of questions: Having had Cancer in two organs, is it likely or even probable that it will reoccur and is it more likely with her being aged that preexisting health issues like this likely to come back and more virulently?

If you say no, then I must tell you that my experience with people suffering from Cancer has been very different from yours. Cancer is one of those things that even when it is completely gone and irradiated and excised away it seems to be all good and then back it comes somewhere else and worse than it was. It is ALWAYS just in remission not cured.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by Fry Guy - 10-07-2018, 08:06 AM