Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
Then we are both amused and I won't be changing, certainly not for you, Snowflake.

But it is an interesting narrative I love spin. In this rewriting of reality, your dropping of your guard and your whine about me, based around Social Justice Warrior gendered man-ism type cry about my "Mansplaining", is transformed into you making a mock, and my poking you over it and rightly labeling you a Snowflake, is me spazzing out over it for weeks.

As for your inapplicable burns, I have no idea but I think your arse is burnt over being called a Snowflake. In truth I think now you have already shown your victimised oppression narrative views you should really cease with the attempt to be seen as a rational or serious mocker. What I suggest is to look for all differing opinions to be necessarily racist, sexist, misogynist, transphobic and to express your place in the world as being a marginalised member of a Patriarchal society and school marm for all you are worth. (Which I have not thus far seen as being worth much at all).

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by Fry Guy - 10-08-2018, 05:30 PM