Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
Well FryGuy, I've been active here for 7 years and my opinions and demeanor don't support the profile or narrative you've managed to conjure up, which is neither troubling nor surprising to me.  

I do think it's strange that you're so focused on someone who just happens to post on the same board and doesn't interact with you frequently.  

However, that's not troubling or surprising either given that you've portrayed yourself as a clique-busting, mod-lobbying, forum white-knight who still appears affected by some perceived internetz injustice from like a decade ago.   That kind of forum 'justice warrior' seems to always need and create a nemesis.  

As far as real social justice is concerned, on that you're correct. I do care about it. Fortunately, I come across very few people who actively advocate for social injustice. When I do, it would be disingenuous for me to pretend to care what people of that mindset think about me just to drum up boring drama.  

So, thank you for complying by pledging not to change; it's so noted that you'll just keep doing what you do.  While I don't often feel compelled to reply to it, it is a comical read sometimes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by HairOfTheDog - 10-08-2018, 07:12 PM