Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
(10-08-2018, 07:12 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Well FryGuy, I've been active here for 7 years and my opinions and demeanor don't support the profile or narrative you've managed to conjure up, which is neither troubling nor surprising to me.  

I do think it's strange that you're so focused on someone who just happens to post on the same board and doesn't interact with you frequently.  

However, that's not troubling or surprising either given that you've portrayed yourself as a clique-busting, mod-lobbying, forum white-knight who still appears affected by some perceived internetz injustice from like a decade ago.   That kind of forum 'justice warrior' seems to always need and create a nemesis.  

As far as real social justice is concerned, on that you're correct. I do care about it. Fortunately, I come across very few people who actively advocate for social injustice. When I do, it would be disingenuous for me to pretend to care what people of that mindset think about me just to drum up boring drama.  

So, thank you for complying by pledging not to change; it's so noted that you'll just keep doing what you do.  While I don't often feel compelled to reply to it, it is a comical read sometimes.

Look I have no doubt that you dropping your guard was not in any way intention nor following your "profile", Snowflake. I have no doubt that the demeanor and opinions you show here (your Mockforum face) is not at all a victimised, oppressed, pussy hat wearing harpy, screaming into the void about how MAGA everything is, How the Patriarchy is holding you down, and how men manspread, mansplain, broppriate and manslam. Then you put on your Mockforum face and we see only your Mockforum identity. But I was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of a different identity.

Actually I have not portrayed myself as you have narrated but again it is a great spin and not a concern to me. I do think that this place years ago was poisonous and I was asked to join and have a go at one mod. As were many. I initially came in for the Hell of it. For the lulz if you are into that kind of phrase. Was I solely responsible for Sinister leaving? Hell no, There were a lot of people taking her skinny arse out. Borndragon and Kid were pretty brutal and even some of her own turned on her. It was fun to be here and see it. I definitely joined in and played a part. Good times. I did also play a part in clique busting but only a part. That was fun too. I was as much mod promoting (Duchess) as I was mod busting (Sinister) and it would be dishonest to pretend otherwise wouldn't it? But then you are dishonest.

Why are you dishonest in your modbusting narrative when I am one up and one down in these efforts? Because YOU are a mod. See it does not fit the narrative to say that I promote mods does it? "Fry Guy you promote and support mods" doesn't quite have the victimisation narrative when you are a mod I have disagreements with and mock, does it?

See Snowflake? You are doing it again.

I KNOW you are down with the Social Justice mob. They are a pretty hysterical bunch. I mean that figuratively and literally. This is why I do not take you very seriously. This is why I mock you. I admit, initially, your partisanship and lies were where the interest was for me and I liked your reactions. But seeing that window into your SJW Patriarchy gender identity politics was gold. You were a Snowflake. How could I not see the humour? How could I not keep going back to that?

So yes, I do not need your permission, but I will keep posting as I post because that is how I post and what I enjoy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by Fry Guy - 10-08-2018, 08:59 PM