Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
(10-09-2018, 04:46 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-08-2018, 08:59 PM)Fry Guy Wrote: Look I have no doubt that you dropping your guard was not in any way intention nor following your "profile", Snowflake. I have no doubt that the demeanor and opinions you show here (your Mockforum face) is not at all a victimised, oppressed, pussy hat wearing harpy, screaming into the void about how MAGA everything is, How the Patriarchy is holding you down, and how men manspread, mansplain, broppriate and manslam. Then you put on your Mockforum face and we see only your Mockforum identity. But I was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of a different identity.

Actually I have not portrayed myself as you have narrated but again it is a great spin and not a concern to me. I do think that this place years ago was poisonous and I was asked to join and have a go at one mod. As were many. I initially came in for the Hell of it. For the lulz if you are into that kind of phrase.  Was I solely responsible for Sinister leaving? Hell no, There were a lot of people taking her skinny arse out. Borndragon and Kid were pretty brutal and even some of her own turned on her. It was fun to be here and see it. I definitely joined in and played a part. Good times. I did also play a part in clique busting but only a part. That was fun too. I was as much mod promoting (Duchess) as I was mod busting (Sinister) and it would be dishonest to pretend otherwise wouldn't it? But then you are dishonest.

Why are you dishonest in your modbusting narrative when I am one up and one down in these efforts? Because YOU are a mod. See it does not fit the narrative to say that I promote mods does it? "Fry Guy you promote and support mods" doesn't quite have the victimisation narrative when you are a mod I have disagreements with and mock, does it?

See Snowflake? You are doing it again.

I KNOW you are down with the Social Justice mob. They are a pretty hysterical bunch. I mean that figuratively and literally. This is why I do not take you very seriously. This is why I mock you. I admit, initially, your partisanship and lies were where the interest was for me and I liked your reactions. But seeing that window into your SJW Patriarchy gender identity politics was gold. You were a Snowflake. How could I not see the humour? How could I not keep going back to that?

So yes, I do not need your permission, but I will keep posting as I post because that is how I post and what I enjoy.

HotD is not the person you describe here, she just isn't. She's not a snowflake nor part of any mob, she's not any of the other things you've described her as and she has surely never played the victim or been a partisan liar.

I respect you Duchess. I do. I understand you wanting to stick up for your friend and mod.

That said, she does not lie? Okay then look at the quoted post of hers enclosed in this paragraph. Was what she said about me true? I refuted it rather extensively. Now was what I said true or was what she said true. Both can't be. Was my description of what happened back then correct and have I portrayed it otherwise?

Next is she a snowflake? Well...what are the kind of people who use terms like mansplaining and manspreading? Don't get me wrong, I am not the least bit offended, but who uses it? Where did these terms derive? From what ideological bent?

If you are not sure (and without referring you back to HoTD, who I am sure knows) The Social Justice Warriors are whiny Middle Class (generally) pseudo-intellectuals who view their world in terms of oppression and victimisation. They follow a bastardisation of Marxist theory but instead of the traditional Marxist Owner of the means of production vs the Labourer in a dichotomy of moral/good/valuable/decent vs immoral/evil/non-valuable/indecent, they have a Progressive Stack in which competing claims of "marginalisation" are given varying degrees of worth and inherent morality and the majority and non-marginalised is seen as inherently immoral and indecent. Included in this Paradigm is the concept of Patriarchy and Male Privilege.

The people that follow this dogma are Progressives and derive their worth in collectivist ideological narratives drawing meaning into their lives by being victimised and plotting themselves on the Progressive stack of disadvantage and marginalisation and viewing themselves as both oppressed victims and robust in meeting the world and fighting against the Patriarchy and oppression. It is from this cesspool of resentment and imagined marginalisation and victimisation that terms like Manspreading and mansplaining and manslamming evolved.

That is why as soon as she used the term I grinned and thought "Gotcha" I know that term, I know who uses that term and in the exact context she did. Social Justice Warriors use that term and in that exact sense. Snowflakes use it.

As for her playing the victim - really? Not only was she playing the victim of the mean man mansplaining because he is a mean sexist/misogynist (as is also the fare of Snowflakes) but here too she was spinning a narrative of me holding myself out to be a "mod-buster". I was amongst those supporting you to b a mod and amoung those supporting Sinister to go. So what is the tally? So spinning the narrative to re-imagine me as being a Mod-buster when I am arguing with her a Mod, strikes me as playing the victim a second time.

Now it is not to say that fact that I seem to have caught her out doing these things a couple of times means that she frequently does them or this is her usual form. But I think being able to point to them is evidence enough for me that there is some merit in my accusations.

I accuse her only because what I accuse her of is what I see from her behaviour. She does not wish me to stop pulling her up on this and mocking her and seems to derive pleasure in it. I say no foul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by Fry Guy - 10-09-2018, 08:25 AM