Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
(10-09-2018, 04:46 AM)Duchess Wrote: HotD is not the person you describe here, she just isn't. She's not a snowflake nor part of any mob, she's not any of the other things you've described her as and she has surely never played the victim or been a partisan liar.

I just read the last rant o'bullshit.    28

FryGuy has routinely demonstrated a preference for idiotic conspiracy theory and fantasy over reality; it seems to serve his purposes better.  

That shortcoming presents itself across most topics, not only his weird obsession with me.

He says he enjoys going off like that and it seems to me like he desperately needs a target and an outlet to air his disgruntled grievances.   

Anyway, I really do find it funny that he thinks his personal rants reflect negatively on anyone but him, though the content itself is boring. 

So, aside from when he takes serious discussion/debate into the Twilight Zone by arguing against confirmed fact with batshit bullshit, I'm not gonna bother correcting the record and won't interrupt his joyful freedom of expression when the subject is me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by HairOfTheDog - 10-09-2018, 11:57 AM