Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
Maggot wrote:
hah  I can understand why you get under peoples skin. i never said he was a victim and the Metoo movement was just beginning during that time and it was involved in his takedown. This is what the left does it groups all men into a pile of gropers and sexual deviants Miss Impartiality. Would you feel better if I just posted a popcorn smiley or something Oh might one. OK here ya go honeybunch.......... 45846688jerry
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Own your shit, Mags.  People can remember or read back three posts ya know.

You absolutely introduced Nassar, of all people, into the discussion about a man who you believe was wrongly accused and became a victim of women's movements and mobs of Democrats.

That was strange enough on its own.  Then, you claimed that Nassar's victims traded the molestation for personal/professional gain, like you believe Weinstein's accusers did.  

I was responding to what YOU actually posted, not something I made up or something that 'the left' whispered in my ear.  That's a fact, regardless as to whether it gets under your skin.

And, I don't know any men who would conflate and spin about Nassar and his young victims like you did, including any of the men here at Mock.  

So, I've not now (nor have I ever) lumped all men into the bottom of the barrel.  That too is a fact, no matter how you attempt to deflect.

The 'honey bunch' and 'Jerry' shit is silly troll material, but I don't attribute that to you being a man.  That's just you being you, which is normally not so bad.   
Blowing-kisses

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by HairOfTheDog - 10-09-2018, 02:38 PM