Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
Come on Mags.  

I'm debating the points of what YOU posted and you're playing 'male victim' and acting as if you never said it.  The only display of tender sensibilities (or anything like that, at least) is coming from you.

Here's what you posted, again:
The womans movement is great and it did put Nassar away after diddling 300 Olympiad hopefuls. Even though they did report the findings the hope of getting a gold medal was more powerful. Much like a starlet lettin Weinstien use his power to get sex. Why didn't they report him? Because the end product would be worth it. I believe 98% of men are respectful of women but thats my belief. Hopefully more women stand up and voice their outrage louder in the future. 

You reference 300 Olympiad hopefuls and say that getting a gold medal was more powerful than reporting being molested/assaulted (or 'diddled', in your mind).  No mention of 'adults' or 'grown ups'.

You do not mention the girls' parents, who you later claimed you were clearly blaming in that post instead of the girls (though the parents were conned and victimized as well).  

You do not mention the Olympic and University staff or any other adults who received dozens of reports about Nassar and either didn't investigate enough to know he was lying or looked the other way, though you now claim you were clearly blaming 'adults' or 'grown ups' in that post.

You only mention the Olympiads and compare the situation to starlets who you insist 'let Weinstein get sex from them' in exchange for rewards and then lied about it. How does that relate to Nassar and his victims?

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by HairOfTheDog - 10-09-2018, 04:43 PM