Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
And, you implore more women to speak up louder in the future as if their previous silence makes them culpable and despite the fact that you're always the first to insist the alleged victims are lying, they're groupies, they're just gold-diggers, they're political operatives, they're vindictive, etc.

You (and you're far from alone) are an example of why so very many women and minors didn't speak out for so long.

That's the mindset you express consistently across related cases and threads. I don't think there's much hope of changing your mindset and I'm not trying to do so.

But, at least you can stop pretending that you're being attacked (for political motives) here for things you didn't say when you obviously said them or didn't make your point clear at all. People always get called out here and elsewhere for not owning their shit.

I'm not angry about it or residing in some 'grey area'. However, it would be nice to have a rational discussion, debate or argument based on what was actually said about the topic at hand, without all the personal denials and spin/rhetoric.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by HairOfTheDog - 10-09-2018, 04:45 PM