Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
Look at Snowflake here. Pushing that "Progressive ideology" for all she is worth. Strawmanning, pushing a gender politics and accusing those with views she does not agree with or does not understand as being rape apologists, misogynists, sexists and whatever.

What a Snowflake!

(10-09-2018, 01:58 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You're spinning more than the Tea Cups at Disneyland today Mags.

(10-09-2018, 02:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: I understand the mindset, believe me I do. But that's OK everybody has an opinion. Right or wrong in your mind.

(10-09-2018, 02:13 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: No, you really don't understand.  

Attempting to equate Nassar to an innocent man railroaded by false allegations is the worst kind of spin. That's a fact, not a mindset or opinion.

Actually, now that I think about it, I guess there is one other possibility -- namely that you believe men have the right and entitlement to molest and sexually assault minors and women.  

I'd rather believe you're spinning in attempt to score cheap political points.
No, you retard, Here is another more realistic possibility. You did not care to think about what was being said and instead went full feeling based moral high horsing and freaked out.

You are as dishonest and immoral as the day is long.

There was NOTHING wrong with what Maggot said and NOT because he is a male and not because he is a Conservative but because there was nothing wrong. YOU did not want to comprehend because you simply wanted an opportunity to virtue signal.

(10-09-2018, 12:19 PM)Maggot Wrote: I think Fienstien really screwed the pooch on this. She could have brought out Ford 7 weeks ago. Instead knowingly with no substantial evidence she in a last ditch effort tried to snatch the nomination out. It did not work although she did weaponize the base and create more violence and hatred from the left. 

True. Worse still she could have encourage Ford to lodge a police report, got an FBI investigation done in confidence, anything but wait until the last day and announce it to the world.
Of course THAT is if you believe Ford is a victim in this and not an active and willing participant to a very public, life damaging false accusation. Which I incidentally believe

(10-09-2018, 12:19 PM)Maggot Wrote: All the smear campaign did was belittle the woman's movement, energize the right and quite possibly lose the mid term. Not to mention destroying what was left of Fords credibility.

True again. Ford will be discarded like Jessica Leeds was and Beverley Nelson were. Who? That is right. It was always politically motivated. I have no store in "women's movements" (Feminism is the biggest crock of shit out there) but if you are saying shit like this makes other claims look weaker collectively, i think you are right and I too think that is necessarily a bad thing.

(10-09-2018, 12:19 PM)Maggot Wrote: The womans movement is great and it did put Nassar away after diddling 300 Olympiad hopefuls. Even though they did report the findings the hope of getting a gold medal was more powerful. Much like a starlet lettin Weinstien use his power to get sex. Why didn't they report him? Because the end product would be worth it. I believe 98% of men are respectful of women but thats my belief. Hopefully more women stand up and voice their outrage louder in the future.  

No idea who put him away but I am pleased he is put away. I think he should be dropped in a deep pit with a couple of half-starved feral pigs and the same for all sexually predators like him. I think the analogy is a good one. It reminds me of a scene in my favourite Novel, "The Godfather" (Wasn't in the movie), The guy would ends up waking to find his horse's head in the bed, earlier in the book had a mother and daughter come to his penthouse and the little girl was going to "audition" and the mother let the daughter go in alone and when she came out distraught and disheveled and make up smeared, she smiled and asked no questions because she knew her daughter got the part. The casting couch has been the worst kept secret. It has always been gross. Yes these kind of situations are ripe for exploitation and assault by the most powerful in society. I can see for similar reasons people whether the parents or the coaching staff or whomever turn a blind eye and it is repulsive.

(10-09-2018, 12:41 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yup, and I'm sticking to my gut feelings on this. It looked, felt, and smelled like obstruction to me and quite a few other people. Not that i give a shit about them but to me it was not a very professional or honest attempt on Mrs. Feinstiens part. And on retrospect the entire Democrat mob.

100% was. It was a political move and they are desperate for a "big win". If they lose Midterms badly and do not win the House and Senate they can't impeach. If they don't win either, they are so screwed. They wanted to weaponise the MeToo movement and fire up their base. The fact that they may destroy a good family is nothing to them. They want to win for once.

(10-09-2018, 01:56 PM)Maggot Wrote: I have heard some women say they hope this does not set a precedence against men. They think of their sons and husbands and what would happen if they were accused with no evidence or corroboration  there have been a few instances of some women that do these things out of vindictiveness and are concerned about the process. Not just the law but the opinions of the local busy bodies. It's a black mark on the Dems in my opinion no matter how hard they try and spin it. 

It sure is. Never believe a victim until you know who the victim is. Believe women? Hell no! Never believe a gender because of the gender. Never believe a person just based on the colour of their skin or their sexuality or their religion or nationality or anything of the sort, it is a ridiculous notion. Yup there are some animal men put there and there are some crazy bitches happy to lie, make shit up and imply really rank shit (like implying a likely possibility for someone holding a differing view means that they probably are rape apologists)

(10-09-2018, 01:56 PM)Maggot Wrote: As far as Nassar is concerned I blame the parents not the kids, it is they that saw the gold medal moreso than the kids. I blame them for seeing the gold.

I dunno. It definitely happens and maybe they did and maybe others knew. Either way someone should have come forward way sooner. You do not go from 0-300 in one day. This was long term preying on children. Hard to believe that no one knew and difficult to imagine no adults found out. It could have been "medals are important". Screwy priorities.

(10-09-2018, 02:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: I understand the mindset, believe me I do. But that's OK everybody has an opinion. Right or wrong in your mind.

Well there you go. There is your answer. You can't agree to disagree and if you do, you become a rape apologist or support child molestation. It is fucking immoral isn't it, that mindset? SHE talks about others and THEIR "conspiracy theories" ...HOLY FUCK!

There was nothing even slightly incomprehensible. There was nothing that was extreme or supportive of predators or against the victim or confusing. There was no spin. There was nothing to warrant HoTD going full SJW.

Her attempt to preach and flaunt her superior morality and critical analysis fell pretty flat. She is just another Snowflake. Another immoral ideologue without the brains or morality to have a normal conversation about such things because her "feels" get in the way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by Fry Guy - 10-10-2018, 06:08 AM