Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
(10-10-2018, 11:11 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Before moving on.............I'd really like to know what prompted you to bring up Nassar while expressing your opinion that Kavanaugh was smeared by  false allegations as a result of a political hit job, and your opinion that protesters of his confirmation are mobs.  

Nassar wasn't falsely accused.  His demise had nothing to do with politics.  He wasn't a victim of women's movements.  There's no protest regarding Nassar underway.

You were attempting to make a point.  What was it?

The womans movement can be right sometimes and wrong sometimes. There were plenty of women that aliened with the womans movement protesting Kavenaugh and plenty of women protesting at Nassars trial. One is right the other is working off heresay and calling it fact. I was mentioning Nassar as one of the good things that have been brought out and rightly pursued by the womans movement, but I did not think I needed to give you a page of crap to figure that out. next time I will put it down with paragraphs appendages and sub categories cordoned off with sub sections and line notes for you to sift through.   
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by Maggot - 10-10-2018, 11:30 AM