Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
(10-10-2018, 01:30 PM)Rootilda Wrote: You sound well-informed and eloquent and that's apparently enough to annoy the shit out of fryguy.

No. She is not really well informed. She is not eloquent. She is not honest and judging now by the way she spun shit out of a very innocuous set of statements but Maggot (none of which were rape apology or victim blaming) and smeared him as a rape apologist and supporter of child molestation, she is immoral too and very slimy. No issue with either eloquence or being informed.

(10-10-2018, 02:01 PM)sally Wrote: Fryguy used to be fixated on another female member here, I think her name was Syberchick. Her and HotD are similar in ways, although HotD is thin and good looking. I think fryguy sets his sights on women with certain characteristics, kinda like Ted Bundy.

Is that true Sally? I DO remember Syberpig and she was great value. I got under her skin easily. Of course no more than Ordinary Peephole. Remember that little dwarf? No? I know, I know does not fit the narrative. But then there was The Antagonist and I have no idea what gender they were. D, I am sure was male. Borndragon was definitely male and I went at him. Sinister's husband (Bullet?) I went at. But I came for Sinister.

Syberpig was a bit player. But she was a good laugh.

So it is a cool story but pretty selective.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by Fry Guy - 10-10-2018, 05:02 PM