Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
(10-10-2018, 12:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 10:21 AM)Fry Guy Wrote: I can't believe Duchess was of the impression she was not a liar.

I trust HotD as much as I've ever trusted anyone in my life. I've never viewed her as a liar and I don't now. I respect her and I hold her in very high regard. She is a quality person and it's been my great pleasure to know her.

Was Maggot supporting child molestation, victim blaming or is he a rape apologist? No it was not misread because I showed from any reasonable reading that it was saying the opposite. It also, as I showed needed to ruin the narrative flow to presume these things and would not make sense.

Was she telling the forum the truth when she made these claims?

Okay what about what she said about me? was THAT true. I refuted it, not only easily but in such a way to show where her point of making the accusations was.

I have been here 10 minutes. I get that. I do not have a lot of recent time here to marinate in the forum and soak in the nuances and eccentricities of each member. I see each person as a potential foe as much as a potential friend. So I have not got through the getting to know you stage. I accept that completely and maybe I will come warm to HoTD and see her as you and her other supporters like this Love Child and Roothilda (who between you me and the forum I see as nothing but little sycophants) do.

But ask yourself. If I point out dishonesty and Snowflake Progressivism in HoTD so very easily now and you tell me not to believe my lying eyes AND I have only been here 10 minutes, is it because my eyes are NOT lying eyes but because they are fresh eyes?

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by Fry Guy - 10-10-2018, 05:12 PM