Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
(10-10-2018, 06:24 PM)Rootilda Wrote: And that's why I said she seems well-informed and eloquent and you can shove your sycophant accusation up your rancid chocolate starfish.

Don't get angry at me because you cannot think for yourself. It is hardly my fault. After spending time up HoTD's arse, you are fantasising about mine.

(10-10-2018, 07:09 PM)sally Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 11:59 AM)Maggot Wrote: Fryguy is conservative, and thats always good. He has a better eye for the truth from a foreign country than many that live here do. 

No he doesn't, he's just getting in on the charade like everyone else. This shit is like an addictive soap opera to you people, you have some kind of sick relationship with it as embarrassing as it is. You get off on it and the elite know and control you with it.

Not true at all, but again, you are free to make it up as you go along (https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/addi...-effects#1) and I will not stop you.

Having said that. I am as a matter of clarity I am slightly Left of Centre. There used to be not a lot between my views and the Mainstream Liberal Left. But that was a long time ago. These days the Mainstream Left is way further left, and where in days gone past, we would shake our collective heads at the radical extreme leftists. The typical person on the Left is not a moderate and not close to centre. I never liked the Authoritarianism on the Right and them going into cultural spaces and trying to censor and invoke religious standards as the default onto everything and such. I dislike it now that it is on the other side. I don't much give a damn which the offending party is.

I DO support Trump. I DO think he is pushing hard against the extremism on the Left that has become increasingly destructive in the last 6-7 years (I remember Atheism Plus and Elevatorgate and Gamergate) and this is not their final form. Giving the world a strong example that is not Progressive Merkel or Obama is necessarily a good thing.

I think the history books will be kind to him. I think that the Authoritarian Left has to be bought to heel and if that means a little pain and humiliation to let go of their poisonous ideology, I am fine with that and better still if it is by Trump. Trump is a cult of Personality in a lot of ways. In 6 years he will leave the Presidency and even if there is another Conservative leader, they will not be Trump and the party of Trump will not be the party of the next President.

I was interested in this for a long time and hardly just jumping onboard. I did like aspects of Obama. I mean he was the benchmark of charm, poise, grace and articulation. The fact that he was otherwise a terrible President was something I was aware of but simply accepted he would not be in forever. Trump is his opposite in all these respects.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by Fry Guy - 10-11-2018, 06:14 AM