Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
(10-10-2018, 09:40 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Heh.

Chief Justice John Roberts is referring complaints about statements made by new Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh to federal judges outside the Beltway.

I made sure to find a "news" source you freaks would respect.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/roberts...ral-judges

The process for handling those complaints, pertaining to Kavanaugh's testimony (rather than conduct on the federal district bench), isn't very clear.  

If I understand correctly (please correct me if I'm wrong)......the ethics complaints were filed with Merrick Garland's office because Kavanaugh worked for him before rising to the Supreme Court.  Garland recused himself from investigating for obvious reasons and forwarded the complaints to Kavanaugh's current superior, Chief Justice Roberts.  From there, Roberts passed them to unrelated federal district courts and its at their discretion whether to investigate or not.  

By the way Rootilda, it's clear that you think for yourself and don't have your nose up my ass or anyone else's.  The same is true for Love Child.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by HairOfTheDog - 10-11-2018, 09:04 AM