Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES
(10-11-2018, 06:00 PM)Duchess Wrote: I agree that it's weird, I don't know about the politics of another country unless it's the vile things that Putin does and those of that ilk, however FG isn't the only non-American I've seen interested in our politics, most of those that I've met always seem to know a great deal about the United States. Aussie knows quite a bit, so do Crash & Mo and there are others.

...sometimes I'm tempted to say, 'shup and mind your own politics. Awink

I really like reading and discussing/debating their international perspectives on the U.S. (and other countries).

They all incorporate experiences from their own countries and their travels when sharing their views about various goings-on in America ..............rather than insisting they know what  we REALLY think or really ought to think.    

Well, actually, Aussie does sometimes tell me what I really ought to think if she has a strong emotional difference of opinion.  ')

I remember Crash explaining the Australian gun control process and suggesting "'Merica" might want to consider something similar to reduce mass shootings.  It was interesting and I thought he made good points.  

But, man, did the guys in the GUNS thread come out guns ablazin' -- the sheer nerve of the 'Stralian weighing-in on our SECOND AMENDMENT!    79

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPREME COURT: JUSTICE SCALIA DEATH AND SCOTUS CHANGES - by HairOfTheDog - 10-11-2018, 07:52 PM