Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Asshole parent thread.
Seems like this 11 year old son had more common sense than her!!

By The Associated Press

Police say a Pennsylvania mom choked her 11-year-old son on Valentine's Day when he tried to stop her from putting his toddler sister outside in the snow.

Heather Michele Hall is accused of assaulting and spitting on officers who heard her repeatedly say she no longer wanted her toddler.

The York Dispatch reports (http://bit.ly/1oGMvWE) that 35-year-old Hall remains in York County Prison on charges including child endangerment and aggravated assault on a police officer.

West Manchester Township Police were called to Hall's home Sunday night. They say she appeared intoxicated.

Police say the boy was tackled and choked while trying to stop Hall from putting the girl outside. It was 15 degrees with 6 inches of snow on the ground.

No lawyer was listed for Hall in online court documents
Common sense QueenBee?

He was trying to protect her and put himself in harms way for her.

Now he and his sister need to find a family that is worthy of his love.

I hate reading this shit and then thinking of that boy and what his mom tried to do to him.
(02-17-2016, 11:23 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I hate reading this shit

I do too and yet, here I am. After all the stories I've read I shouldn't ever be surprised when children are not treated as the blessings they are. :(
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm glad this bitch's firearm was safely secured and unavailable to her children.

Rotting in a cell beats death by an 11 year old pulling a trigger.