Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ARE YOU AFFECTIONATE?

Are you affectionate with those you surround yourself with? I'm not talking about those at your workplace or that type of situation. I'm referring to friends and family. Do you touch them when you're talking to them. You know what I mean!

Do you remember birthdays and other special days with a card or phone call?

For those of you who send personal letters through email, when is the last time you actually wrote one by putting pen to paper?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes. I always had my friends. And my kids. And I say I love you frequently. You just never know what's going to happen in life and you might not get another chance to say I love you.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I tell my kids that I love them everyday, but I don't say that to anyone else. I regret not saying it enough to my mom before she died, I waited until the end before showing affection. I'm just not good at showing affection except to babies, puppies and little critters, not adults. I'm not a huggy, kissy person either except with my 4 year old daughter and when my other 2 kids were small.
I have a computer to remind me of everyones birthdays because i suck at that.
I have a computer to send personal emails or even create a letter to send by snail mail, because my handwriting sux, my brain moves much faster than my fingers.
I am very affectionate with my significant other and have no problem touching friends and the like. I tell the kids and the GF I love them everytime I talk to them
If groping is considered affectionate . . . then "Yes".

How many times have y'all been in love?
Romantic . . . three times.
I don't think I have ever experienced true love. I thought I was in love a few times. But looking back, I don't know.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I'm affectionate, but I hate it when I get accused of stalking.
(02-19-2016, 06:21 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I'm affectionate, but I hate it when I get accused of stalking.

lol
(02-19-2016, 01:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

How many times have y'all been in love?

I guess only once unless I count that time Enrigue Iglesias had that mole removed from his face.

I met my husband when I was a stupid 16 year old kid and now I'm 40 so there wasn't a lot of time for true romance with other men within those years.

But if you want to count celebrity crushes, I'm kind of in love with this guy too.

[Image: lost_sawyer_2_zpssnyix8fx.jpg]
(02-18-2016, 06:30 PM)sally Wrote: I tell my kids that I love them everyday, but I don't say that to anyone else.

Me too. Still. I say it to my husband some days, my mom when we talk, my sister etc. but I wouldn't say I'm terribly affectionate. I have a "friend" who always goes in for a hug and kiss on the cheek hello and goodbye (even when we're in my car). Not really my thing. I'll give a little hug to close friends when I haven't seen them for awhile.
Commando Cunt Queen

I'm probably the most affectionate one in my circle of friends. I hug them hello, I kiss them goodbye and I touch them when I'm talking with them. I always make sure they know how much I care about them, but if you aren't one of them, don't touch me and don't act familiar with me, I don't like that at all.
It's very unlike me but months ago, I met a woman who looked about 100 but talked like a fucking sailor. She was 5' nothing, brown like an old paper bag and I kept waiting for her to spit some chew at any given moment.

I loved her! So after introductions when we were getting ready to leave, I went in for a little hug. She basically told be to back the fuck up. 2nd time I've met somebody that truly HATES to be touched at least until you're in their circle--and isn't shy about saying so. I try to remember that but since I've had it happen twice, clearly I didn't get it the first time.

People are like dogs; you should really ask before you pet them or you might lose a hand or something.
Commando Cunt Queen
I had an aunt that liked to kiss and hug, I can still feel her whiskers on my tender cheek. Ugly as a bucket of mud and breath that could curl your toes. her hair felt like a grizzly's back and she had a laugh like a seagull fighting over a french fry in a burger king parking lot.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-20-2016, 11:26 PM)Maggot Wrote: I can still feel her whiskers on my tender cheek.

Would you like to feel mine? 116
(02-21-2016, 05:54 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-20-2016, 11:26 PM)Maggot Wrote: I can still feel her whiskers on my tender cheek.

Would you like to feel mine? 116

No! No! hah

It made me laugh when I posted that early this morning.
It made me laugh when I read it.

However, you might wanna give a No! No! a try.

Or join the Dollar Shave Club . . . before meeting Maggot.
I grow my whiskers in the winter so it would be OK. When it comes off in the spring its tender like being naked in the middle of a busy parking lot. People make fun of me and say I look like a baby. 21
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.