Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bob's Burgers, anyone?
Anybody here watch the show Bob's Burgers? Mostly asking out of curiosity....because i fucking love it. It's on netflix, new episodes are on hulu. Also comic con is in town this weekend and I'm lettin' my nerd out of her cage and dressing up as my favorite character, the oldest child, Tina. I've been her the past 2 halloweens, and at comic con last year I saw a few people dressed as Tina, but the costumes were pretty half assed so I decided I had to show em how it's done 33

but I'll stop my babbling there, ....for now.
[Image: 2726e0f219fa6b572326022fc61bc2a6.jpg]
[Image: 8abb2ddfd99f493cae6bc7326066e15a.gif]
[Image: a4f5623025163e647314108f0ac306b0.gif]
Funny as fuck. Need to be in the right frame of mind...
BTW is my avatar unique here?

I'd say anyone who is into snortin' pussy is unique.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ha yeah I can't say pussy snortin is a common sight, even here
I checked it out this weekend. It had a few funny moments, but I can't say I loved it.
Yeah I hear that from a lot of people. But then a lot of other people LOVE it. I would suggest watching the pilot episode first, and a few other first season episodes. But that's only if you are lookin to give it a chance and feel like paying attention for the most part lol, but I get that it just isn't everyone's cup of tea. I started watching it to fill my King of the Hill void (after Netflix took KoTH off) and have basically been hooked ever since.
Dammit I read the title of the thread as Boobs and Burgers. Now I'm hungry and horny.:(
(02-29-2016, 01:13 PM)koko Wrote: Ha yeah I can't say pussy snortin is a common sight, even here

I hold it hostage.