Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ON A SATURDAY NIGHT
I'm in bed in Mock with my iPad and Hank. Surely your night is more exciting than that. Is it?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Nope. I'm watching TV with MJ and Theo.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I getting ready to see what's on TLC. Maybe another episode of My 600 lb Life that I haven't watched yet. Or have watched it before and I'll watch it again for what reason I don't fucking know. I've watched the one with Rita 3 times now.
Speaking of 600lbs. There was this lady in publix today on the scooter thing. She was so fat her ass was literally hanging off each side of the seat. Enough ass was hanging off each side to make two more asses. I guess my ass isn't that day after all.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Ms Kitty I have seen the pics and No, your ass is nowhere near that big.
With the advent of the op I was making a full on Cuban dinner for my girl and one of her GFs
Sitting here now with a glass of wine and a keyboard

As pathetic as my Saturday night sounded, I was exactly where I wanted to be. Old
(02-27-2016, 09:26 PM)sally Wrote: I getting ready to see what's on TLC. Maybe another episode of My 600 lb Life that I haven't watched yet. Or have watched it before and I'll watch it again for what reason I don't fucking know. I've watched the one with Rita 3 times now.

Nothing, and I mean nothing, can beat the poop hoarder.
I curled up in the bed and watched a western/horror flick called Tomahawk Bone with Kurt Russel and Matthew Fox. Wasn't bad, although I seem to have amassed quite a run of western flicks lately. Had at least two or three really gruesome sequences and one I hope to never see again, gah.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Must have ben something in the air. I spent the night curled up at home with the Ol watching movies also. First Saturday night in a long time that I didn't close the bars.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(02-27-2016, 08:59 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'm in bed in Mock with my iPad and Hank. Surely your night is more exciting than that. Is it?
Maybe in a few months when I get settled and get back to pool, poker, and karaoke with friends.