Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swingers
(03-05-2016, 09:22 PM)sally Wrote: What if you and the man accidentally touch uglies? Does that ever happen?

It does happen. Unfortunately it makes you accidentally gay, which as we all know just means gay. For life. Whether you like it or not. From that point on, whenever your grindr app beeps (because it's automatically downloaded to your phone), you have to go sex up whatever man is around. I've seen it happen to the best of guys. Poor faggots.
(03-05-2016, 02:47 AM)Love Child Wrote: Maybe you should see if there are any swing clubs in your area Clang. I was surprised to see you. I would love to hear more about this dance party and how your job is going.

The sex kind or of swing clubs or dance kind? I'm not dead yet. I feel...happy. My job is going well, though I wish I never knew how involved getting a car title can be. Currently learning how to issue duplicate titles with and without liens. So excit...*yawn* They say it will get less boring when I get on the phones a few months from now.
(03-05-2016, 06:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-05-2016, 01:54 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I can't even find one sex partner let alone multiple sex partners.

When I first started hearing about those online dating sites I thought they were lame & pathetic but as the years have passed I see more and more people have a great deal of success with them. Is that something you would consider?

Pay some dating pimp loads of money just to talk with a "women" who may or may not be interested in me? No thank you. Seen one too many episodes of the TV show Catfish.
(03-06-2016, 01:56 AM)Cutz Wrote:
(03-05-2016, 09:22 PM)sally Wrote: What if you and the man accidentally touch uglies? Does that ever happen?

It does happen. Unfortunately it makes you accidentally gay, which as we all know just means gay. For life. Whether you like it or not. From that point on, whenever your grindr app beeps (because it's automatically downloaded to your phone), you have to go sex up whatever man is around. I've seen it happen to the best of guys. Poor faggots.

Now that's some funny shit . I never knew you were such a authority on gaydome. Who would have thunk it? Thanks for the heads up though. I will be extra careful not to bump dingalings .
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(03-06-2016, 06:28 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(03-05-2016, 02:47 AM)Love Child Wrote: Maybe you should see if there are any swing clubs in your area Clang. I was surprised to see you. I would love to hear more about this dance party and how your job is going.

The sex kind or of swing clubs or dance kind? I'm not dead yet. I feel...happy. My job is going well, though I wish I never knew how involved getting a car title can be. Currently learning how to issue duplicate titles with and without liens. So excit...*yawn* They say it will get less boring when I get on the phones a few months from now.

The sex kind.
Glad to hear you are still at your job. I dealt with titles and liens in my proffession. When you are dealing with governing authorities there is always lots of paperwork.
(03-06-2016, 01:21 PM)Love Child Wrote: Glad to hear you are still at your job.

Thanks. Love it or hate it, I need to keep it to help support my retired 80 year old dad and unemployed brother.
(03-06-2016, 03:26 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: unemployed brother.

He should be ashamed of himself letting you carry the whole load. That's a crock of shit, Clang. Tell him to grow the hell up.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-06-2016, 03:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:

He should be ashamed of himself letting you carry the whole load. That's a crock of shit, Clang. Tell him to grow the hell up.

I have told him, several times. It falls on deaf ears. I don't think he really believes me when I tell him I'm not supporting him when dad dies.

Its pathetic how he cries and bitches about having to do all the apartment hunting while I work to support his ass and he mooches off dad's SSI and pension. He also bitches and cries constantly about his knee that he hurt when he totaled my car, especially when I sacrifice a good chunk of my weekend to help pack up the house. Wahwahwah....I want to move back into my comfort zone even if its a piece of shit...let's use the money from the homeowner's insurance to make the place liveable, instead of buying furniture and stuff for the apartment....wahwahwah....I can't do three hours of packing up without crying like a baby...
(03-06-2016, 07:36 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I have told him, several times. It falls on deaf ears. I don't think he really believes me when I tell him I'm not supporting him when dad dies.

Its pathetic how he cries and bitches about having to do all the apartment hunting while I work to support his ass and he mooches off dad's SSI and pension. He also bitches and cries constantly about his knee that he hurt when he totaled my car, especially when I sacrifice a good chunk of my weekend to help pack up the house. Wahwahwah....I want to move back into my comfort zone even if its a piece of shit...let's use the money from the homeowner's insurance to make the place liveable, instead of buying furniture and stuff for the apartment....wahwahwah....I can't do three hours of packing up without crying like a baby...

Stop enabling him, dumbass.
(03-06-2016, 07:52 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(03-06-2016, 07:36 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Stop enabling him, dumbass.

I cannot....I still sense some good in him....he's not the doofus I'm looking for...
Dear Dr. Phil,
I was watching my next door neighbor’s wife sunbathing topless from my bedroom window. As I was jerking off I turn to notice my wife just standing there, arms crossed… watching me.

Is my wife a pervert?
(03-07-2016, 05:31 PM)BigMark Wrote: Dear Dr. Phil,
I was watching my next door neighbor’s wife sunbathing topless from my bedroom window. As I was jerking off I turn to notice my wife just standing there, arms crossed… watching me.

Is my wife a pervert?

No, you're a prude for not asking your wife and the neighbor's wife for a threesome as soon as neighbor's husband is out of town.
(03-06-2016, 03:26 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(03-06-2016, 01:21 PM)Love Child Wrote: Glad to hear you are still at your job.

Thanks. Love it or hate it, I need to keep it to help support my retired 80 year old dad and unemployed brother.

Bullshit. You need to keep it for yourself. The other things are just benefits or annoyances. You are not working for your dad, you are not working for your brother. You are working because having a job is a good thing.
It is okay to do something selfish for yourself and not because of your family.
And I also agree with Duchess, but I know how that will pan out. I am sure your brother worked when you didn't, but hopefully he finds something soon eh.
(03-08-2016, 01:50 AM)Love Child Wrote: I am sure your brother worked when you didn't, but hopefully he finds something soon eh.
No, he always quit his jobs soon after I lose mine. But he never seems to find a new one as quick or one that lasts long. I've had a Price Chopper job and this DMV job in the last 2 years. He had a job at Wendy's that lasted a few months and that was years ago.

Clang, aren't there things that he needs his own money to buy? Stuff like toiletries & clothes?
This is the reason taxpayers are tired of supporting chronic dole abusers.

Yeah . . . I know.

Haters.

If I didn't work I wouldn't be able to afford my life. Who is going to pay for my nails and the apples I give my horses and deer. Jeez Louise.
(03-08-2016, 01:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Clang, aren't there things that he needs his own money to buy? Stuff like toiletries & clothes?

He's mooching off Dad. He's the old fat, lazy, poor, male version of "Daddy's Girl"
(03-08-2016, 06:37 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

He's mooching off Dad. He's the old fat, lazy, poor, male version of "Daddy's Girl"

Maybe instead of eating your own cum you should wipe it on his pillow. Or any of his personal possessions.
(03-08-2016, 06:47 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-08-2016, 06:37 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Maybe instead of eating your own cum you should wipe it on his pillow. Or any of his personal possessions.

Gross, I can't masturbate with my dad and brother in the same room or even with them right outside the bathroom.