Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A few reasons to still be a virgin at 30 & 40 yrs old
This one sounds a bit strange.

‘I am still a virgin because I am very well endowed’

The reason I am still a virgin is that I am very well endowed. The ladies in my life have found it really hard to relax when it comes to having sex with me due to expecting intercourse to hurt them. I have been intimate in other ways, however, and even been in three long-term relationships. I know there are ladies out there that prefer a larger man, I just haven’t found them. After all, sex is about pleasure – if both parties are not experiencing pleasure during sex then it’s not a very balanced sexual relationship.

Being a virgin later in life feels the same as being a virgin as a teenager. The only difference is, rather than worrying about being the odd one out, there are more things going on in the world to be hung up over. My friends tend to wonder why I haven’t made it my life goal to have sex. Especially now kids are being born in our circle of friends. I don’t particularly want children, so that point mystifies them in its entirety. Anonymous man, 32

link

There's a few more weird ones in there.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-06-2016, 07:31 PM)Maggot Wrote: This one sounds a bit strange.

‘I am still a virgin because I am very well endowed’

The reason I am still a virgin is that I am very well endowed. The ladies in my life have found it really hard to relax when it comes to having sex with me due to expecting intercourse to hurt them. I have been intimate in other ways, however, and even been in three long-term relationships. I know there are ladies out there that prefer a larger man, I just haven’t found them. After all, sex is about pleasure – if both parties are not experiencing pleasure during sex then it’s not a very balanced sexual relationship.

Being a virgin later in life feels the same as being a virgin as a teenager. The only difference is, rather than worrying about being the odd one out, there are more things going on in the world to be hung up over. My friends tend to wonder why I haven’t made it my life goal to have sex. Especially now kids are being born in our circle of friends. I don’t particularly want children, so that point mystifies them in its entirety. Anonymous man, 32

link

There's a few more weird ones in there.

Dammit, I meant to type Enormous Penis Man, 42.
Its like flushing birds in a bush man. hah
Its hard literally having the weight of the world in your pants.
(03-07-2016, 07:50 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Its hard literally having the weight of the world in your pants.

That's just your lucky horseshoe.
(03-07-2016, 09:14 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(03-07-2016, 07:50 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Its hard literally having the weight of the world in your pants.

More like my unlucky horse sized dong.
(03-07-2016, 07:41 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

The more you talk about your horse-cock the more intrigued Ramsey and Aussie become.
(03-07-2016, 08:02 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(03-07-2016, 07:41 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

The more you talk about your horse-cock the more intrigued Ramsey and Aussie become.

Really? *arched eyebrow*

And Duchess stop reaching for that saddle.
(03-07-2016, 08:02 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: The more you talk about your horse-cock the more intrigued Ramsey and Aussie become.

WHAT??????????????? YOU ARE ONE FUCKED UP DEBAUCHED FUCKER, YOU FUCKING PERVERT.
(03-08-2016, 07:44 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: And Duchess stop reaching for that saddle.

I don't use a saddle. Bareback only, baybay.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Isn't it nice to see Clang back Duch? I know nice isn't a nice word, but, it's kindof comforting to know he isn't being poojabbed in the pen.
(03-09-2016, 07:49 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Isn't it nice to see Clang back Duch? I know nice isn't a nice word, but, it's kindof comforting to know he isn't being poojabbed in the pen.

Poojabbed?hah

I like it(the word not the action). I'm going to haveto start using that word.
(03-09-2016, 07:39 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-08-2016, 07:44 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: And Duchess stop reaching for that saddle.

I don't use a saddle. Bareback only, baybay.

Rwwr.Smiley_emoticons_wink
(03-09-2016, 08:10 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(03-09-2016, 07:49 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Isn't it nice to see Clang back Duch? I know nice isn't a nice word, but, it's kindof comforting to know he isn't being poojabbed in the pen.

Poojabbed?hah

I like it(the word not the action). I'm going to haveto start using that word.

You bring out the best in us Clang, you are just going to have to accept that.
(03-09-2016, 07:36 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(03-07-2016, 08:02 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: The more you talk about your horse-cock the more intrigued Ramsey and Aussie become.

WHAT??????????????? YOU ARE ONE FUCKED UP DEBAUCHED FUCKER, YOU FUCKING PERVERT.

You'd prefer Clang with a thumb-cock?
(03-09-2016, 10:27 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

in a heartbeat you dirty fuck.
(03-09-2016, 10:29 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

I have a feeling you'd be very fun to be around right now.

Are you having something to drink or are you stone sober?
(03-09-2016, 10:29 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

Oh my! Penis replacement surgery here I cum! Maybe they can graft both thumbs on there for dual action sexxing!
Clang needs a gong. So every time he walks in a room a midget can whack it.
(03-09-2016, 10:04 PM)Maggot Wrote: Clang needs a gong. So every time he walks in a room a midget can whack it.

Is the midget from Game of Thrones available?