TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP
I'm hoping he wins. Only so everyone will realize what a fucking charade this is. I promise you Dono, you won't be executed for being the voice of the Mexicans and muslims. You'll go on with your poor, jedi mind reading, bad ass intellectual self.
(03-14-2016, 07:21 PM)sally Wrote: I'm hoping he wins. Only so everyone will realize what a fucking charade this is. I promise you Dono, you won't be executed for being the voice of the Mexicans and muslims. You'll go on with your poor, jedi mind reading, bad ass intellectual self.

Did Dono take down that pic of him wearing the tinfoil hat?
I'm going to vote for Trump just for shits and giggles and in hope that he wipes Dono's junky ass off the net.
(03-14-2016, 07:37 PM)sally Wrote: I'm going to vote for Trump just for shits and giggles and in hope that he wipes Dono's junky ass off the net.

I don't think you will be able to vote for him cuz he is not going to be on the ballot.....I have a crystal ball that tells me so......Dramaqueen
(03-14-2016, 07:56 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(03-14-2016, 07:37 PM)sally Wrote: I'm going to vote for Trump just for shits and giggles and in hope that he wipes Dono's junky ass off the net.

I don't think you will be able to vote for him cuz he is not going to be on the ballot.....I have a crystal ball that tells me so......Dramaqueen

Yeah yeah, you old slut puppy.
(03-14-2016, 08:02 PM)sally Wrote:
(03-14-2016, 07:56 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:

Yeah yeah, you old slut puppy.

You're going to have to eat them there words, butthead!
Charlie Manson has just endorsed Donald J Trump for President!
Even the Chinese are talking about Donald. They say this is what happens when you have a democracy. Hahaha! They ran an editorial about it in their largest state run newspaper. I can't post a link right now but if anyone is interested you could probably google it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I like Bernie, but I've decided to support trump for no other reason then to prove you assholes wrong. He's going to be the next potus and nothing will change, you all will still be the same stupid assholes. Mark my words.
(03-14-2016, 09:14 PM)sally Wrote: I like Bernie, but I've decided to support trump for no other reason then to prove you assholes wrong. He's going to be the next potus and nothing will change, you all will still be the same stupid assholes. Mark my words.

Sounds like a good plan, sal.

If your guy wins, you could host a victory party for his other endorsers.

Maybe serve up a pu pu platter to your guests -- Sarah Palin, the KKK, Caitlyn Jenner, my mom, Ben Carson, F.U., Mike Tyson... Chris Christie might attend, so make sure you've got a buttload of pu pu.

I'll be over at Donovan's doing shots, mocking the 'cut off your nose to spite your face' dumbing down of America, and trying to convince him that Michael Stipe isn't really all that prophetic.

If your guy loses, go ahead and stick tooth picks in your pu pu anyway and you can make it a "he was robbed by the media and establishment!" melee, sucker.
We are all Americans, why do we have roll in the dirt with each other?
Rolling in the dirt, just for fun, is an occasional past time up in here, Biggie.

And, we're not all Americans.

We're a global organization; we've got members from other countries (no need to get your gun though man -- as far as I know, they're all white).
Why would you assume I'm white?
(03-14-2016, 11:25 PM)BigMark Wrote: Why would you assume I'm white?

Well, I know you are talking to Hair, but thought I would give you my take on your comment above....

From the comments which u have made on here, thus far, I would say that you have never been a member of a minority group, but if I am wrong, I will apologize cuz that is how I roll........The_Villagers

I don't know if you're white or not, Biggie.

My mock was inspired by your past comment about the sea of brown in your neck of the woods.

So, are you one of the good brown people? Because you don't look like a proud black man in the photos you posted.
How about....

Googlefibs.

We can all vote for the robot car.
Well, I think America deserves much better than Trump at the helm.

And, I'm pretty unwavering when it comes to equal rights, equal pay, etc...for women. Hear me roar and all.

But, I gotta say this anti-Trump PAC ad with women reading real quotes by Donald Trump made me laugh, it didn't outrage me.

Maybe that's because I'd already heard most of the ludicrous statements and I think Trump's a mimbo anyway.
(03-14-2016, 01:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

That's how rumors get started.

45846688jerry

Speaking only for myself - because I saw Big Mark behind the wheel of a big boat. How about a picture for our Photo Gallery?

Is Donald Trump inciting violence?