TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP
go to rpg's are us and buy one.
Trump is here today for the Daytona 500, he drove his limo around the track going the wrong way. Everybody loves him here though, even the blacks.
(02-16-2020, 07:25 PM)sally Wrote: Trump is here today for the Daytona 500, he drove his limo around the track going the wrong way.

Everybody loves him.........

They know, down deep inside he is one of them. Just with a nicer car and a bigger house.

[Image: 5179148e34439e66d7d80a2f6a1207d4.gif]http://picasion.com/

It's Bread and Circus all over again.
He gave a little speech about God, family and country and 100,000 rednecks went crazy chanting 4 more years. He's not stupid, he knows how to play a crowd.
Yeah, he's just like them. 78
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
They could always paint their trailers gold. Same thing.
I heard he is going to give a speech at the WWF national championships after body slamming Vince McMahon, the topic will be third cousin sex.
(02-16-2020, 09:20 PM)sally Wrote:  He's not stupid, he knows how to play a crowd.

Yeah, he is stupid. Dirt dumb. He finger read his speech. Ahahahaha. The crowd is stupid too. The kind of stupid where if they tilt their head in the shower they will drown.

The cherry on the cake of that little taxpayer funded stunt was when it was all over and the White House posted a picture of AF1 flying over the track. It was from 2004.  28
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
He is dumb as dirt but he's also an idiot savant when it comes to manipulating people.
Trump is leading another hate rally right now. I think it’s his 3rd this week. He’s calling for President Obama’s impeachment and complaining that a South Korean won an Oscar. He seems nuttier than usual tonight.
WTF

can you even impeach a former president?   I tried to google it,  but google is being bipolar about  it.
Of course he can. He can do anything. He is Donald Trump.

Rush Limbaugh says the Coronavirus is an effort to get trump. *sigh* A girl can dream.

I still can't get over that fuckin' Rush Limbaugh was awarded the Medal of Freedom. My God.
He can't die soon enough.
i heard the orange dummy is renaming mlk blvd after the great patriot.
#Wattlegate

https://rudepundit.blogspot.com/2020/02/...tally.html
Sometimes I think the Democrats would love to see the economy crash because of this in an effort to get rid of Trump. The millions that die be damned.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Not me, I depend on my 401k in my retirement. I hate the guy but I'm not going to cut my nose off to spite my face.
orange men bad...

[Image: HWHk95a.gif]