TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP
It's odd that Trump is taking the evangelical vote away from Cruz.

Booze maker, gamblin' hall owner, divorced, braggart . . .

Guess them folks gots more on their minds than prayer, fags and premarital fornication.

Maybe they just don't like Canadians?
(03-09-2016, 03:29 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: It's odd that Trump is taking the evangelical vote away from Cruz.

I think it's odd that ANYONE is drawn to this person.

Sometimes I think he keeps the real Donald hidden. His daughter is a lovely woman, all his kids appear to be respectable, hard working people. They are smart & accomplished, that rarely happens naturally and credit where it's due, fuckface.

Several weeks ago I jokingly said I thought he was trolling all of America and then I saw Donovan say something similar, since then I've been hearing it a lot. The news people don't use the word trolling though.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Trump speaks as if he's in a forum . . . like Mock.

Putting your personal feelings aside, what member reminds you the most of Trump and his drivel?

I know your answer would only come from a place of love!

I can't think of anyone in here who is so obnoxious I can't stand the sight of him or her.
Coward! hah
(03-09-2016, 05:38 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Coward! hah

No, I'm serious. If I felt that way about anyone in here I can't imagine keeping it hidden. Obnoxious people are really hard for me to take quietly, they make me want to chew my own face off. No, I wouldn't be silent.
Dick and CN's posts come to mind, for me.

I'll never forget when Dick took two pages telling me that the ERA was a Constitutional Amendment!

Both unashamed braggarts, too.
(03-09-2016, 05:31 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Trump speaks as if he's in a forum . . . like Mock.

Putting your personal feelings aside, what member reminds you the most of Trump and his drivel?

I know your answer would only come from a place of love!
Not me. I have HUGE hands. hah
(03-09-2016, 10:42 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: I believe the GOP base is abandoning traditional conservatism in favor of over hauling corrupt leadership and their loyalists.

I don't believe Trump is charismatic . . . nor is Sanders.

However, their messages resonate to the masses tired of the rigged political game and traditional pandering.

You realize that your view of Trump as Hitler is what Glenn Beck is preaching?

Glenn fucking Beck!

Trump's profile matches what I learned at University in Leadership Studies. That is why he is gaining mass appeal.
Yeah well................I had to hack half of mine off just to make them look normal
Chuck "Chuck Norris"
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-09-2016, 09:49 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(03-09-2016, 10:42 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: I believe the GOP base is abandoning traditional conservatism in favor of over hauling corrupt leadership and their loyalists.

I don't believe Trump is charismatic . . . nor is Sanders.

However, their messages resonate to the masses tired of the rigged political game and traditional pandering.

You realize that your view of Trump as Hitler is what Glenn Beck is preaching?

Glenn fucking Beck!

Trump's profile matches what I learned at University in Leadership Studies. That is why he is gaining mass appeal.

Had to sneak right in there and stick this in before I pressed "send" eh? How was your summer? Did you get "blisters" ? Are you ready for winter? Is your hair a mess? Did you get a flat this year? Hows your dog? Gotta good vet? Do you eat fish and broccoli with a cream sauce on lazy evenings as the sun is setting and you realize you forgot to pay your electric bill? Do your neighbors suck?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
No to blisters, not ready for winter, pissweak summer, my hair rocks, no flat got an awesome car, I have 3 dogs, yes I have a bloody good vet, I love seafood and my greens and if I can git me a man to make me any of that stuff, I will, but I think we prefer going to a fancy dining place. Don't get me started on the neighbours. This is supposed to be the Donald's thread. I don't think I am orange enough to be posting my stuff in this thread.

What about you ready for summer? Was winter a drag? Do you eat squirrel or possum stew? Would you say that you are a normal eccentric?
I could see a Maggot smorgasbord of raccoon, squirrel, possum and woodchuck.

Remember, Maggs, everything tastes better with brown gravy.
BBQ Coon is the shit MS !! Squirrel stew aint to bad either.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
[Image: 12821635_1106730842691146_82868003522961...z6uhte.jpg]
Holy shit. I at my other house sorting and packing and Ren across a pile of playboys. No the pages arnt stuck together you perverts. Anyway, I was sorting them so I could keep any that might be cool and ran across one that had a interview with Trump in it. Oct 2004 is the issue. I didn't know they ever interviewed him. I better keep this one, it might be worth a mint after he gets ellected.
(03-10-2016, 10:09 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Remember, Maggs, everything tastes better with brown gravy.

That's probably the smartest thing you ever said. Not that you ever said anything smart, you stupid fuck.
I got your man gravy right here, baby.

She might not know what to say to that. If she sighs you'll know that's the case.
[Image: 20160310_160659_zpsbcxhnyl6.jpg]
[Image: 20160310_160949_zpsdse9zz4o.jpg]
[Image: 20160310_161333_zpslxtzzv0m.jpg]