TRUMP. NOTHING BUT TRUMP
(12-19-2016, 07:04 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 05:53 PM)username Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 06:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:

He's a fuckin' retard with no more self control than a 2 yr. old.

He's a peach...impeachable. We've never elected anyone that I imagined getting impeached before; Trump is a first. I honestly can't imagine him lasting even a year. I don't know what will take him down (there are too many possibilities) but I'm willing to wager that he WON'T serve a full term. $50, one taker?

I'll take that bet. He'll last a full term. He's a bully and clingy butthole turd. I'm starting to believe his claim that he could straight up murder someone on the street in broad daylight and no one would care. Hell, no one cares that our soon to be President loves to "Grab them by the pussy!"

You have a point but you're on. Firstest, I think he's going to piss off the blue collar workers and lower income group that came out in support of him. Secondest, and more importantly, I think he'll do something illegal or so ethically wrong, he'll get the boot. Abuse of power? Blatant conflict of interest? I don't know but he's thin skinned and impulsive; bad combination.
Commando Cunt Queen
I can not wait till he starts knocking out all these things that are on the list.
Hope y'all have a discerning taste for Crow, I have recipes if you want to get in a little practice
(12-19-2016, 10:55 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I can not wait till he starts knocking out all these things that are on the list.
Hope y'all have a discerning taste for Crow, I have recipes if you want to get in a little practice

Given that your answer was ambivalent, no one would be eating crow for you.

I can't be betting with everyone on the forum but either put up (a definitive opinion) or shut up.
Commando Cunt Queen
[Image: 459700_9168718_1650096_f427ca64_image.jpg]
(12-19-2016, 09:34 PM)username Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 07:04 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 05:53 PM)username Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 06:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:

He's a fuckin' retard with no more self control than a 2 yr. old.

He's a peach...impeachable. We've never elected anyone that I imagined getting impeached before; Trump is a first. I honestly can't imagine him lasting even a year. I don't know what will take him down (there are too many possibilities) but I'm willing to wager that he WON'T serve a full term. $50, one taker?

I'll take that bet. He'll last a full term. He's a bully and clingy butthole turd. I'm starting to believe his claim that he could straight up murder someone on the street in broad daylight and no one would care. Hell, no one cares that our soon to be President loves to "Grab them by the pussy!"

You have a point but you're on. Firstest, I think he's going to piss off the blue collar workers and lower income group that came out in support of him. Secondest, and more importantly, I think he'll do something illegal or so ethically wrong, he'll get the boot. Abuse of power? Blatant conflict of interest? I don't know but he's thin skinned and impulsive; bad combination.

I predict he's even going to beat the Russian hack scandal. Even when it comes out he had fore knowledge that Russia was interfering in the Election and said nothing.
(12-19-2016, 11:16 PM)BigMark Wrote: [Image: 459700_9168718_1650096_f427ca64_image.jpg]

Heh. While I think Trump is an absolute nut, I've also come to the conclusion that Hillary would have faced the same vitriol Obama did, walking in the door, had she won the election. And Republicans would have dogged and stonewalled her every effort from the beginning too. More of the same gridlock. Maybe congress can raise their approval ratings now.
Commando Cunt Queen
The Dog looks happy!
(12-19-2016, 11:16 PM)BigMark Wrote: [Image: 459700_9168718_1650096_f427ca64_image.jpg]
Christmas is truely the time of Forgiveness and Embrace

[Image: FORGIVENESS.jpg]
Now I want a chocolate Easter bunny.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I want to defend this kid's right to wear the shirt of his choice without it be photoshopped by those who put the yearbook together. This is fucked up and I'm viewing it as censorship. There's nothing wrong or *chokes* unacceptable about it.

I'm so goddamn sick of sensitive feelings in people. Just shut the fuck up. If you can't handle it, keep your mouth shut in public and online. I don't give a shit about how you feel and I'm tired of the bleating.

Story

[Image: article-trumpshirt-0611.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-20-2016, 12:15 PM)BigMark Wrote: The Dog looks happy!

l

You'd know why if you could see where "his other hand" was! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

[Image: --DxEa7q?format=jpg&name=600x314]

Back in the 2016 campaign cycle, Melania Trump's immigration history was questioned in the midst of Donald Trump's statements about immigrants and after the falsehoods in Melania's officially posted bio were uncovered.

Donald Trump cried foul at the time and said he would be releasing all the details the next week. He never did. But, almost two years later...........the media is reporting the details.

Melania was allowed to stay in the country and pursue citizenship after being granted an "Einstein Visa" in 2001. Those are rare and reserved for people with "extraordinary abilities"; “those with sustained national and international acclaim,”. She was a little-known model from Slovenia and Donald Trump's girlfriend at the time.

Then Melania Knauss’ green card set her on the path to U.S. citizenship, which in turn enabled her to sponsor the legal residency of her parents, Viktor and Amalija Knavs, both now close to obtaining citizenship. Just in time, I guess.

President Donald Trump is now very vocal in his opposition to “chain migration,” and is pushing for the ending the sponsorship of relatives, including parents, an ability for U.S. citizens that has existed for decades.

Ref: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/...eport.html

Some of you had a shit fit when Obama wore a tan suit & again when he wore a helmet while bicycling with his daughters and I'm not even going to touch on the Clinton Foundation, and yet, y'all are remarkably silent about all of the in your face grifting, scamming and scheming going on. It's ah-mazing. Different rules for different folks, right boys?

[Image: xnew-york-1522660842.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Q4UH6oO8Vp.jpg]
You know what country really loves Trump? They have billboards and signs in all the shops showing Trump smiling and they even name their children after him.

Iraq........they love him for defeating ISIS and driving them out of their lands. I've heard it before but when the Professor was talking at Easter dinner yesterday she was telling how the Iraqi kids in school really like him and cannot understand why people here don't. I wonder sometimes myself. Sure he's brash and not very politically correct and has tons of organizations attacking him everyday. But his actions tell a tale of strength and love for the country. Deeds not words are what makes him a good president.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-02-2018, 09:10 AM)Maggot Wrote: You know what country really loves Trump? They have billboards and signs in all the shops showing Trump smiling and they even name their children after him.

Iraq........they love him for defeating ISIS and driving them out of their lands. I've heard it before but when the Professor was talking at Easter dinner yesterday she was telling how the Iraqi kids in school really like him and cannot understand why people here don't. I wonder sometimes myself. Sure he's brash and not very politically correct and has tons of organizations attacking him everyday. But his actions tell a tale of strength and love for the country. Deeds not words are what makes him a good president.

No offense but I don't care about what people in Iraq think about him, I care about America. There's more to it than him being brash & politically incorrect, I don't give a shit about those things. I do agree with you saying his actions tell a tale though, they certainly do.
I'd have to see proof to believe that. But the Russians fucking love Trump. They call him "their" president.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(04-02-2018, 05:34 PM)Donovan Wrote: But the Russians fucking love Trump. They call him "their" president.

He invited Putin to the White House like he's a friend to sit and have tea with for fuckssake.

This is what he said at the Easter Egg Roll earlier. There is a name for it, it's the White House you goddamn moron. Holy fuckity fuck.

[Image: DZyb6PMW0AA5c-K.jpg]
(04-02-2018, 05:52 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-02-2018, 05:34 PM)Donovan Wrote: But the Russians fucking love Trump. They call him "their" president.

He invited Putin to the White House like he's a friend to sit and have tea with for fuckssake.

This is what he said at the Easter Egg Roll earlier. There is a name for it, it's the White House you goddamn moron. Holy fuckity fuck.

[Image: DZyb6PMW0AA5c-K.jpg]
hah
You would offend people by calling it the historical name, it's a game and he plays it well. For chrissakes how can you not see it.
(04-03-2018, 01:14 AM)BigMark Wrote: For chrissakes how can you not see it.

Amazing coincidence! That's exactly what I have to say about all the people who support that lyin', cheatin', stupid cocksucka.